• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Riddle me, Riddle me, Riddle-me-ree

DeletedUser113901

You have a neighbour. He tells you: say something. If you say the truth you will be plundered, if you lie your FP GBs will be sniped. If you stay quiet I will do both. What do you say?

DeletedUser113125

You have a neighbour. He tells you: say something. If you say the truth you will be plundered, if you lie your FP GBs will be sniped. If you stay quiet I will do both. What do you say?
You say ‘something’

Giskler

Legend
A man lives on the 19th floor of a building. Every morning he takes the elevator from his apartment and down to the exit on the ground floor. He goes to work and comes home in the afternoon. He then takes the elevator from the ground floor to the 8th floor, exits and takes the stairs up to the 19th floor. Why doesn't he take the elevator all the way up to the 19th floor?

DeletedUser113125

A man lives on the 19th floor of a building. Every morning he takes the elevator from his apartment and down to the exit on the ground floor. He goes to work and comes home in the afternoon. He then takes the elevator from the ground floor to the 8th floor, exits and takes the stairs up to the 19th floor. Why doesn't he take the elevator all the way up to the 19th floor?
The door his residence is on the 8th floor and the stairs are inside his residence?