• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rewards based upon percentage

DeletedUser116792

On the subject of random rewards, I am currently in the Modern Era and have 5 GB's contributing 244 Colonial Age goods every day. I only use Coffee and Tar for my goods production buildings and the others get used for trading. I have FOE helper so I know what I am getting every day in advance. Including today I will have gone 18 consecutive days with no Tar from any of my GB's. That is 90 collections plus 3 levellings up in that period. The expected number of tar contributions for 93 is 18.6 not zero!

Has the random generator gone crazy or has Tar been removed from CA goods? If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might wonder if INNO has an inbuilt algorithm which detects the material you most need and adjusts the GB contributions accordingly. :? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

legend9182

Major-General
On the subject of random rewards, I am currently in the Modern Era and have 5 GB's contributing 244 Colonial Age goods every day. I only use Coffee and Tar for my goods production buildings and the others get used for trading. I have FOE helper so I know what I am getting every day in advance. Including today I will have gone 18 consecutive days with no Tar from any of my GB's. That is 90 collections plus 3 levellings up in that period. The expected number of tar contributions for 93 is 18.6 not zero!

Has the random generator gone crazy or has Tar been removed from CA goods? If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might wonder if INNO has an inbuilt algorithm which detects the material you most need and adjusts the GB contributions accordingly. :? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
Does that happens exactly the same

DeletedUser

Check your meds Legend, your paranoia is showing. Probability is meaningless and Luck exists only as an anthropomorphised excuse, { Lady Luck is all in one's mind, nothing more}.

legend9182

Major-General
Check your meds Legend, your paranoia is showing. Probability is meaningless and Luck exists only as an anthropomorphised excuse, { Lady Luck is all in one's mind, nothing more}.
Whatever the thing you maybe don't know that it's all programmed
And computer does works in pattern. So it should be probability. Also inno themselves showing percentage of gifts. So in total it can't be luck it's just that pattern is somewhere wrong which should be changed. (but if results becomes 15% i can say its working correctly)

legend9182

Major-General
And according to you luck doesn't exist and it's not probability too.
So can you define what is it

legend9182

Major-General
And if you trying to show that you know English very well. From this statement it's clear. But we have our dictionary app in phone to find the meaning

legend9182

Major-General
It is disrespectful message which you shouldn't post in public but i dont mind. Rest keep that in mind where you are.
As if you keep forgetting it will your signs of becoming mad