• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rewards based upon percentage

legend9182

Major-General
As I experienced many times
I get 50 diamonds in one of every 8 expedition(whereas it should be 50 in every atleast) by completing level 4
I didn't got a single reward in last 4 days from level 5 hc (whereas it should be 1 per 2 days)
I get 1 relic per 16 encounters with level 5 temple of relics(whereas it should be 1 per 8 atleast) I get sometimes I get 2 but not more than it
All other rewards too do like this
So why they show a wrong percentage if its just luck whatever percentage is
I know many people get more than it as I have discussed it with others they got more
Well either make it correct
Or just write it's just your luck which will give reward so that we don't waste our precious fpz on tor like gbs

legend9182

Major-General
It's the same in real life too :)
But real life is just a luck but in game it isn't as everything has a pattern
With percentage shown it means it's kind of probability thing
And for 15% it would be 3/20 or 1/6.66666

But after 25battles(5days) not a single reward

legend9182

Major-General
I had the luck to find 7 Gold Relics in 1 expedition but not lucky enough to take 100 FP's from them hahah
luck is overated
It's the pattern which is somewhat not designed properly as if you consider all results from all players only some players gets the better goods rest gets crap or nothing. But according to gbs pattern should be for a single person whereas as it is working it feels that it doesn't work for a single player it work for whole players in one times which makes it luck

legend9182

Major-General
So in that kind what's the point of showing percentage
If everytime you say there is 85% chance to not get it.
So what's the benifit of it to introduce

DeletedUser96901

But real life is just a luck but in game it isn't as everything has a pattern
With percentage shown it means it's kind of probability thing
And for 15% it would be 3/20 or 1/6.66666

But after 25battles(5days) not a single reward
that is 0.85^25 = 1.72%

so happens to 172 out of 10000 players

Emberguard

Legend
It's the pattern which is somewhat not designed properly as if you consider all results from all players only some players gets the better goods rest gets crap or nothing. But according to gbs pattern should be for a single person whereas as it is working it feels that it doesn't work for a single player it work for whole players in one times which makes it luck
Random is like this:

Let's say you have 15% chance to get a prize. For illustrative purposes lets say you have 100 items in a barrel. 15 are prizes, 85 are misses. If it's truly random then when you pull out a chance to see if you hit or miss you put that result back into the barrel. So if you do 100 draws from that barrel you've still got all 85 misses that you could end up picking every time

Whereas what I think you're wanting is closer to if it was 100 results and when a result is pulled it stayed out of the barrel so you have to get exactly 85 misses and 15 hits. That's randomly mixed but not a random chance

So in that kind what's the point of showing percentage
If everytime you say there is 85% chance to not get it.
So what's the benifit of it to introduce
It's a strategy game. The benefit is for the player to decide if the risk is worth the reward. Some GBs have a guaranteed reward but won't necessarily have as high of a yield on the times when the random GBs would produce. The trade off is the possibility that the random might not produce.

It is not completely irrelevant but i have noticed that exaggerates more than the normal-expected sometimes.
(not complaining just trying to give some feedback!)
yes but you would have to record every result over a long period (years) to prove it. A few days blip with nothing is statistically irrelevant