• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature) Retrograde Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109385

Considering that we're talking about a special event item, which are only available through special events, I'm not really sure how many people would actually be interested in using a rare kit to downgrade goods producing special buildings for the sake of a negligible amount of goods per day, but it'd be up to them. I see the primary benefits being to farm lower era Champions and perhaps to reduce the population required by some special buildings eg. Shrines or Bazaars
The limited availability of these kits would not make the game much easier in my opinion.
Still making the game easier no matter what their rarity level is, the ideas rules are very clear, do not suggest ANYTHING that makes the game easier, I actually read a few of the ideas suggested by other players, they did suggest a item or building which will make the game easier however their rarity is extremely high and yet people gave -1 votes.

DeletedUser

Still making the game easier no matter what their rarity level is, the ideas rules are very clear, do not suggest ANYTHING that makes the game easier, I actually read a few of the ideas suggested by other players, they did suggest a item or building which will make the game easier however their rarity is extremely high and yet people gave -1 votes.
Feel free to report the idea to the site admins who will check for breach of rules. Just because the idea is popular does not mean it will be implemented anyway.
Doesn't the Renovation Kit make the game easier already?

DeletedUser109385

Feel free to report the idea to the site admins who will check for breach of rules. Just because the idea is popular does not mean it will be implemented anyway.
Doesn't the Renovation Kit make the game easier already?
True and yes Reno kits do make game easier.

DeletedUser108379

Well a renovation kit will it almost only make it easier to participate in guild fights in eras lower than your own. Which means less ranking points than fighting in your own age. But it helps to make the guild stronger. So it make it easier for the guild to gain guild levels. Does that really fall under "making the game easier"? For me that always include "for the individual player". In my eyes this does not fall under the rule.

DeletedUser109385

Well a renovation kit will it almost only make it easier to participate in guild fights in eras lower than your own. Which means less ranking points than fighting in your own age. But it helps to make the guild stronger. So it make it easier for the guild to gain guild levels. Does that really fall under "making the game easier"? For me that always include "for the individual player". In my eyes this does not fall under the rule.
What about the other ones I just suggested? I thought you were talking about the current Reno kits.

DeletedUser108379

What about the other ones I just suggested? I thought you were talking about the current Reno kits.

Reno kits are part of the game, not a new idea. So the question whether reno kits are making the game easier or not, would be a void discussion because they are already implemented. I was talking only about Retro kits.

DeletedUser109385

Reno kits are part of the game, not a new idea. So the question whether reno kits are making the game easier or not, would be a void discussion because they are already implemented. I was talking only about Retro kits.
Right, I thought you meant Reno kits!

DeletedUser96901

-1 it makes the game easier

but if you need units from a specific era:
you can build a regular military building of the era :P

I already see the next answer: those buildings are bigger and need more population

but that is the point for my -1 to this idea:
makes the game easier because Champion Retreats are only 3x3 with no population needed :rolleyes:

DeletedUser97688

I disagree that it makes the game easier. Yes, it allows players (say in the FE) to gain a (for example) Champion's retreat from the PME. But it isn't making it easier to do this - instead it's creating a way to do it. It's not removing obstacles and giving us a shortcut - it's giving us the chance to do it at all.

DeletedUser109385

I disagree that it makes the game easier. Yes, it allows players (say in the FE) to gain a (for example) Champion's retreat from the PME. But it isn't making it easier to do this - instead it's creating a way to do it. It's not removing obstacles and giving us a shortcut - it's giving us the chance to do it at all.
Yeah I know this but what about the other suggestions that makes the game easier? ?????

DeletedUser96901

there are buildings players can't get anymore

like the Speakers Corner or Mad Scientists Lab
if someone doesn't have it: bad luck

if you didn't win a PME champions retreat: bad luck for you
but you can still play the game and take part in PME GvG with other units

so where is the idea to give players the opportunity to get the Speakers Corner or Mad Scientists Lab who didn't got it in the past :rolleyes:

btw: I can do the same things without champions of a specific era.
so if you can't do it and need champions because you can't do it with other units of that era that would make the game easier for you :lol:

DeletedUser7223

Game is about advancing through the ages not going back .

DeletedUser110312

Game is about advancing through the ages not going back .

Advancing through the ages would mean collecting Resources easier than being in the age it was discovered lol
Maybe introducing an excavator? To dig up raw materials perhaps introducing gunpowder into the sandstone/marble quarry's an blowing it out Lol

DeletedUser7223

Advancing through the ages would mean collecting Resources easier than being in the age it was discovered lol
No It doesn't , Advancing through the ages means just that , how you advance through the ages is your own business .
As to , " Maybe introducing an excavator? To dig up raw materials perhaps introducing gunpowder into the" ..... bla ...bla ..... bla ...
What ???? lol

DeletedUser653

Hate not having lower age champs and would love a way of building one and down aging it.
+1

DeletedUser110433

+1 to idea but idea is not perfect
Cons: Any residential type of building (including SoK) lose people. Now for some it would be sport to get population below 0 as far as possible. Yes, there are such exploits already, but no need for one more eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.