• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature) Retrograde Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
Please don't make a embarrassment of your self lol , You're talking to a veteran.
Whats your main world just out of curiosity?

You are a veteran in making an embarrassment of yourself? Didn't know that and I have no clue why you are telling me that. Anything else you feel the need to share?

DeletedUser

You are a veteran in making an embarrassment of yourself? Didn't know that and I have no clue why you are telling me that. Anything else you feel the need to share?
yes , im a veteran at embarrassing myself , i can tell you young one , you will become the greatest embarrassment to Mankind , i shall pass over the crown
:)

DeletedUser11280

personally i think a one down kit / option would be great as when you play GE it uses goods from 2 era's when you have to negotiate especially since the 4th level then there are now two ship yards one for your ship and one for your sub needing goods from time to time?
how ever rather than give additional object surely it might be best if you could swap a one era upgrade for a one era down grade?

The reason i suggest this you will only need to set buildings down an era once? as if they ever bring a new era after OFE i will use one up kits to new level for half of my terrace farms to the new era and leave half in old era also i will do this with my sky watch buildings etc?

So in essence if Inno plan just to keep OFE as the only era and just keep expanding it then something need to be done as it is getting harder to get trades for the previous era from fellow guild members as they will want to keep the stock they have ?

I have stooped producing OFE trade goods on beta and currently producing 4 types of AFE trade goods but will not trade for any other era than AFE on a one for one basis?

DeletedUser109940

A massive +1 from me also, been thinking of same a long time now!
alike "ONE UP" KIT, there would be "ONE DOWN" kit as with Reno it wouldn't really work!

Status
Not open for further replies.