• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature) Retrograde Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108179

+1
This should not just die off - there is already enough simply ignored by Inno.
Even if it's another diamond killer benefitting Inno, but for gameplay should definitely be aviable.

DeletedUser12400

+1
This should not just die off - there is already enough simply ignored by Inno.
Even if it's another diamond killer benefitting Inno, but for gameplay should definitely be aviable.
Devs are not ignoring but it doesn't mean that they will do what users suggest. It's their game and they decide which suggestions, if any, to implement. They do implement SOME of the changes users have suggested. You have to understand that they are a business and they also have their own ideas in mind, if user suggestions is somewhat aligned with their idea, then they'll add it into the game. If not, they'll either ignore it or mull it over for awhile and then do it.

DeletedUser109966

This is only useful to be applied to Champion's Retreats so the top players can increase their domination in lower era GvG... can't see this being beneficial to newer or lower era players and their start-up guilds...

There should be a few perks to players being in different (lower) ages... otherwise what encouragement is there to invite them into a guild.

DeletedUser108179

Devs are not ignoring but it doesn't mean that they will do what users suggest. It's their game and they decide which suggestions, if any, to implement. They do implement SOME of the changes users have suggested. You have to understand that they are a business and they also have their own ideas in mind, if user suggestions is somewhat aligned with their idea, then they'll add it into the game. If not, they'll either ignore it or mull it over for awhile and then do it.​

Fully understand ... so what's better for the Dev's than to have a new toy users like to get and the Devs make it available for a few hundred diamonds spent ? .... :P8-):D

DeletedUser110615

-1 Unless the effect would be applied to an already existing item (For instance Reno kit as suggested a couple of times). I don't need more consumables I'll probably never use.

Major Spank

Private
+1

I would like to use it to downgrade bazaars and mad scientist etc. seems my arc puts out useless goods to treasurey for OE. I need these buildings producing some earlier era goods as well.

DeletedUser104719

+1

I would prefer as mod to reno kit rather than new item; hard enough to find the item you want in inventory as it is!

DeletedUser110255

+1. special buildings which can only produce goods of your age would be useful to have some from the previous age (which are used in 1st and 2nd levels of GE).

+1. I would appreciate this I as could use it on a Lau downgraded to produce a FP every 8 hours with less population needed (currently I need nearly 500 population for the Lau which is expensive for 2 FP’s a day).

DeletedUser

Why would you think that? The champ isn't the strongest unit in any era.
for example FE , just say you have AF or higher you cant do gvg with them except AA , they are small for that era, and in my city i have 22 champs and by ax they both in FE and i need fr for gvg, so i would just like to down grade them so they would be more usefull,
Effiency is Key :D

Agent327

Overlord
for example FE , just say you have AF or higher you cant do gvg with them except AA , they are small for that era, and in my city i have 22 champs and by ax they both in FE and i need fr for gvg, so i would just like to down grade them so they would be more usefull,
Effiency is Key :D

Can you put that in english, cause I really do not understansd a word. :(

DeletedUser111866

Can you put that in english, cause I really do not understansd a word. :(
Doubt that, seriously. He wants his Champion Retreats be of The Future age, so that they will be more useful in the same age map than Arctic Future champions are in *their* age map.

Agent327

Overlord
They are not useful in that Age map.
Doubt that, seriously. He wants his Champion Retreats be of The Future age, so that they will be more useful in the same age map than Arctic Future champions are in *their* age map.

Champions aren't useful on any age map unless ofcourse your aim is not to actually play GvG, but you want to use GvG to score points.

Agent327

Overlord
Is this true? Others I've spoken to say champs are the way to go from PE onwards.

The strength of a Champ lies in only using one in offense or defense. For everything else there are stronger units in every age. They are strong in Progressive Era if that is what PE stands for in your case, but in Postmodern Era (also PE) they have already lost that strength.

vikingraider

Emperor
The strength of a Champ lies in only using one in offense or defense. For everything else there are stronger units in every age. They are strong in Progressive Era if that is what PE stands for in your case, but in Postmodern Era (also PE) they have already lost that strength.

Yeah, I mean progressive. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.