• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Retreating in PvP for medals

Morrisrat

Private
I'm quite new to the game and recently was moved to a new neighbourhood so I hadn't come across this before.
A neighbour constantly attacks me only to retreat after 2/3 moves. This happens even when I have units of an era below the attacker. Having checked the pvp, the attacker can do 50 battles per night, presumably the same thing to all the neighbours and presumably retreating. I also presume he gets points for this. Can this be right? If so, surely it is against, if not the rules, the spirit of the game, otherwise whats the point. Why not just visit all our neighbours and retreat the same way as we aid.

DeletedUser108379

He does not get any points when he retreats. Only the number of fights in the tower get up, because therefore every fight counts. The amounts of fights in the global ranking list only counts those fights that are won, so those retreats are not counted for that.

Morrisrat

Private
I think that the number of fights in PvP determines your place for Medals?
I have 162k 42 battles this week which is about 3,300 per battle.
My neighbours is 213k 241 battles which is about 880. We are both the same level and equal in ranking. so how is it he gets so little per fight. Does he get the PvP points for retreating. All my battles are in GE.
He/She attacks me every night but doesn't attack, just retreats sometimes without a single move. If he is getting points for this towards PvP medals?

Supermum1

Private
could it be that he retreats because he see your defence is too strong maybe ?
he wont get points for it, and its not the number of fights that gets you medals, its the battlepoints won after battle is done..and if he has less points for more battles it means he attacks more people with less defence, or maybe he gets his points on lower gvg maps, as battles on gvg maps also counts in pvp towers

DeletedUser96901

I think that the number of fights in PvP determines your place for Medals?
I have 162k 42 battles this week which is about 3,300 per battle.
My neighbours is 213k 241 battles which is about 880.
no the number of points in total
213k > 162k that is why he is first

Does he get the PvP points for retreating.
no
retreating gives 0 points

so how is it he gets so little per fight.
200 times retreating (or a few less)

that are 200 times 0 points

Vesiger

Monarch
He's probably attacking everybody just in case, and only bothering to fight the ones with a weak or damaged army, i.e. those he can be certain of beating without losing any units.

DeletedUser109481

He's probably attacking everybody just in case, and only bothering to fight the ones with a weak or damaged army, i.e. those he can be certain of beating without losing any units.
That's exactly what he's doing. Thanks for giving a good answer.