• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Regarding recent feedback - discussion thread

DeletedUser

This is a joke, right? You're going to uncap the offensive great buildings? Making diamond users even more powerful? Why not just leave them alone in the first place and not take AWAY power, just to make people BUY it back. (forge points, diamonds, whatever they wanna use) Terrible. Just terrible.

Guild Treasury- Thumbs up!

DeletedUser6065

More bad news for those w/o Great Pukers, and who prefer fighting mano-a-mano. Best stuff against best stuff, no fluff, no excuses. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Countess

On the subject of the Guild Treasury I would hope that this facility is made available to those players who dont have military units but still wish to donate and see their Guild prosper in GvG in the same way they do elsewhere in the Game.

The Vouchers may well be a fine idea BUT I foresee the "no levels cap" as being somewhat problematic in that again the most advanced players will have an unending Boost and those players who use Diamonds will just take it as far as they can afford (some of them seem to have VERY deep pockets) Might I suggest that instead of the current cap of 30% Boost OR the "No Cap" you make it a maximum of 35 levels thereby giving a boost of 105%. This would make sense to me (and probably other advanced players) since it would take our Great Buildings back to where they were before the last update.

I would also like to request that the differentiation between attached and unattached unit be made a priority if at all possible since this seems to be one of the most heard complaints from my guild members.

Fankoo

SHELOB
Guildmaster
THE ACADEMY

DeletedUser96867

I don't even know what to say to respond to that.

GvG is already going to be dominated by a handful of the most advance players who have reached the end of the tree and have maxed out their military GB's. Now with nothing better to do with their fp they are going to be able to continue leveling up their GB to limitless levels? Never mind by that point gvg will be a stagnate disaster already determined in the first 2 weeks by the biggest guilds.

While vouchers to level up GB's are great, 1 for each building doesn't come close to what i lost. Will a player with a level 1 GB who lost 2% get the same 1 voucher as a player with a level 9 GB who lost 18%? I need to level up my attack buildings 8 levels just to get back to where i was. In the meantime as i slowly attempt to do that, and wait for the vouchers i'm facing 100% to 120% boosted IndA sectors with my depleted 39% boost. Yes i know as i've already been told those sectors are too easy anyhow, but for the life of me i just can't beat many of them.

Can you confirm that the recent GB 'rebalancing' for GvG was based on the correct defense pool calculations and not the defense pool calculations which have been being used in the gvg testing for the last 4+ months? The rebalancing made little sense to most of us before the changes made to the defense pool in the last couple days, now they make no sense at all.

While it's nice to see that obviously shortfall like the treasury are finally being addressed in some fashion(took less than 5 seconds looking at the updated feature to find new problems with little hope they will be fixed before being released here), it would be great if they could be addressed in the 4 months before gvg was released to the servers instead of several weeks after.

I really just don't get it, and i never will as it makes no sense. It is likely time i go the way so many have in the past week or 2 and leave this game before it gets even worse.

DeletedUser

First you take away bonuses. Now you ask us to re-earn them with more forge points or diamonds spent on forge points.... Is St. Mark's next? Or Alcatraz? Cut them off at the knees and then uncap them so people will SPEND more to get them back to the levels THEY WERE ALREADY AT? Money hungry was the first thing that came to mind when I read this announcement.

DeletedUser7768

this is bologne - to uncap power of offence and to to uncap deal castle and st. basil also.

Why are people unhappy with new implementation. I will tell you why.. becuase offence building gave to much advantage over defensive buildings. Now they lose more army and cant plunder as they did before.

This balancing now is excelent. But if you uncap offnce do it with defence to. But there must be some limit to this. I always said defensive buildins should also give some extra attack bonus. this has een now done and this is excelent.

DeletedUser99746

a secondary boost to zeus would have been a good idea or leave it at 5%, people look at it as not being worth the donations now so i can't see uncapped being a great idea there. i feel removing the cap is madness anyway isn't taking something away from someone without their consent only to sell it back to them again at a later date a little underhanded... i'm not even using the terms i would like to and trying not to bash the devs too hard as that is considered a crime on this forum... guild treasury feature definitely needed improved so thumbs up for that.

DeletedUser6968

Hi Countess,

Thanks for having listened to the feedback of the players. But I must say that reverting the 1.20 update would have been a better solution to the frustration of many of us.

Regards

DeletedUser96867

On the subject of the Guild Treasury I would hope that this facility is made available to those players who dont have military units but still wish to donate and see their Guild prosper in GvG in the same way they do elsewhere in the Game.

Unless there is a major alteration from what is currently being tested, military units will not be required to donate in the new treasury window(accessed from outside the gvg maps). In addition to the new treasury window, the current donation method we have here will be available in gvg sectors, but what is being tested no longer requires units to be selected, (which was the case for most of the 4 months of gvg testing). The requirement to have 8 units selected only appeared in the last update or 2. Why? don't ask me, i can't explain the reasoning behind anything that gets done in this game.

Also note here on this server you can donate goods with ANY 8 units selected they do not have to be from the appropriate age. I would assume most players have a few unattached units hanging around, and if not a couple BA or IA military buildings which don't take up much space or population would get you the 8 units units. A temporary solution until the changes are made here.

fischh

Edit: I'm being told ME units don't work, i can't test that as i've just reached PE. However i can access the CA and IndA treasury using 8 BA units.

DeletedUser

first time I play I just wonder who idea mix all 3 offensive gb into iron age continent.? who idea is that, that is flaw in game design from the beginning. u can restore back all gb power but should not mix all gb into iron age continent

DeletedUser99873

"So, please do not stop generating ideas and giving feedback - what you think really does matter."

quote from the recent foe message. ...........really!!!?

DeletedUser

Why take away the bonuses to begin with if you were just going to allow people to get them back? Oh, that's right... $$$. Don't be ashamed of it and say you're doing this because the feedback was negative. Be honest. Say "This was the plan from the beginning. We were going to nerf the Gb's and then uncap them so that you can get them back to where you already had them and beyond! All you have to do is spend more time on our site, or more money on diamonds."

The Tominator

Sergeant
Unless there is a major alteration from what is currently being tested, military units will not be required to donate in the new treasury window(accessed from outside the gvg maps). In addition to the new treasury window, the current donation method we have here will be available in gvg sectors, but what is being tested no longer requires units to be selected, (which was the case for most of the 4 months of gvg testing). The requirement to have 8 units selected only appeared in the last update or 2. Why? don't ask me, i can't explain the reasoning behind anything that gets done in this game.

Also note here on this server you can donate goods with ANY 8 units selected they do not have to be from the appropriate age. I would assume most players have a few unattached units hanging around, and if not a couple BA or IA military buildings which don't take up much space or population would get you the 8 units units. A temporary solution until the changes are made here.

fischh

you cant use ME units to unlock the treasury

DeletedUser13082

"So, please do not stop generating ideas and giving feedback - what you think really does matter."

Then why is it that the changes went ahead despite the overwhelming amount of bad feedback and despite the fact that it has caused a large amount of the games original players to quit?

Also if what we we think really does matter then where is the unattached unit filter we're still waiting for?

DeletedUser15986

I'm afraid the damage has already been done... firstly with the nerfing of the Goods GBs/Wishing Wells last time around, and then with the same nerfing of the Offense GBs this time.

Unfortunately this has proven that the game is not worth the investment because Inno have displayed repeatedly that they are willing to wipe out many many months of effort regardless of player feedback and complaints. I am seeing multiple players in my guilds quit the game, and I have also resigned my position on the council of a large guild because I am not interested in further investment of time/effort on a game that is built on sand. I may well end up quitting myself at some point because the last two changes have killed my progression in both my main worlds. (And GvG is not worth the time/effort for the rewards it gives.)

As for the "reward" for the complaints about the latest change, 1 free level is nothing when the initial reduction of the "investment" was to the tune of 40%. More in the case of Goods GBs/Wishing Wells once ME is reached. It's like mugging someone for £40, but saying you'll make up for it by giving them £10 back... I find it to be quite insulting really.

DeletedUser13082

As for the "reward" for the complaints about the latest change, 1 free level is nothing when the initial reduction of the "investment" was to the tune of 40%. More in the case of Goods GBs/Wishing Wells once ME is reached. It's like mugging someone for £40, but saying you'll make up for it by giving them £10 back... I find it to be quite insulting really.

Brilliant example

DeletedUser14349

I sometimes have to wonder if this game is developed by complete morons... I don't say the devs are morons... I just wonder if they are. So actually I am on the safe side because I didn't insult anyone...

I wanted to quit this game a while ago but was hanging out to help my guild out with goods anf fp's during guild wars. I have also helped them with my big attack bonus and my massive amount of rogues... I don't care about my personal game any more at all. Once I was on global rank 5, it seemed pointless to me to chase after more points and doing the same boring pvp every day. But for somoene who does care, GvG is just not worth it. I mean, I have massive amount of goods and producing almost 400 per day now and still it's not enough...

we got attacked yesterday about 5 or 6 times from the same guild. Each time we defeated their siege army (even in the middle of the night or very early morning) the second I did the last fight, they already placed another siege army... leaving us no time to reinforce our defense or to move the headquarters. That's just completely unrealistic. For me, it went downhill with this game since the new hood merge system started... and even more so with guild wars which are just a grind with no real rewards. Then you want to make it harder and reduce the attack GBs so people won't be able to AI all their fights.... but now you decided to uncap them in future. Offering us a voucher we won't be able to use for mohnths. Obviously the whole point of this is to make more money... well, of course you want to make more money, I can understand that. But why ruining the game for it? for me that's it. I see no reason to continue with this ( I will let the reader think of an accurate word because the one I have in mind would surely get censored anyway) - apart from helping my guild out when I have spare time and nothing better to do. Bye Bye FoE

DeletedUser

So what's happened to all the other things that have been promised for ages, that people actually want? Like something to do with the pointless blueprints? I can't even count the number of useless blueprints I have because once a GB has been built you can't view the blueprints any more, but just counting the ones I can see I have 157 blueprints I can't use.

The rewards in this game are broken. PvP is now not worth the time. GvG is not worth the rewards. The end of Modern Era quests give too many useless rewards.

Today's announcement has made me realise it's time to quit. Thanks for a fun couple of years. It's a shame about how the game has turned out.