• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: re event: increasing Fest manager to Level 3 (+65%) bug does not increase 2hour skip qty despite more stock than skip qty available

vfrmark

Master Corporal
ticket raised for the following bug, no problems this morning and only after update did i find problems.

You13/03/2024, 13:04
Hi I was looking at using a 2 hour skip on event and the system told me 1.27Q would be obtained, thinking this was not enough i paid 80 pots of gold to increase Fest speed by 65% and then clicked on 2 hour skip again and it still says 1.27Q. This is a bug because theres over 3Q at the fest awaiting to be converted to shamrocks, so no stock shortage. Screen shot of the 1.27Q after increasing fest to L3

You13/03/2024, 13:06
just refreshed game and no change to the 1.27Q

You13/03/2024, 13:30
now increased to 1.37Q so a 65% incease in speed gives a increase from 1.27Q to 1.37Q and only 10 mins later. This is very buggy, new screen shot showing how its increased to 1.37Q is attached.

You13/03/2024, 13:39
getting interesting, increased fireworks to L50 and 2 hour skip increased to 2.5Q despite no changes to festival or boat (both still L3 managers and 300. plus 2.9Q in stock at festival so its nothing to do with a shortfall of stock. absolutly no reason for this increase from increasing fireworks to L50. Will move Manager up to L4 and see what happens, but there is a few bugs here and another screen shot attached showing inceased 2hour skip qty to 2.5Q

You13/03/2024, 13:47
Just increased Festival Manager from L3 to L4, which increases speed of fetival by 100% but 2 hour skip time moved from 2.5 to 3.3Q which is again not representing the change. two days ago before the update I was offered 8.07Q with a level 5 festival so i think the update today has created bugs in the 2 hour skip program. new screen shot showing the latest 3.3Q and that quest for L4 festival manager was completed. let me know if you need any other screen shots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313_125919_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_125919_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240313_132745_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_132745_Forge of Empires.jpg
  • Screenshot_20240313_133438_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_133438_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240313_134012_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_134012_Forge of Empires.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
increased fireworks to L50 and 2 hour skip increased to 2.5Q despite no changes to festival or boat

Your ship/festival won't be able to keep up without a Lvl 50 Fireworks

This is a bug because theres over 3Q at the fest awaiting to be converted to shamrocks, so no stock shortage.

That doesn't mean anything if the Festival is already slowly dwindling the stock there. All you'd be doing is taking from the stockpile until you have less in the pile than what your festival can pick up

Would it be a correct assumption that the Ship reached lvl 300 before the Festival?

vfrmark

Master Corporal
my ship is not part of the problem since you can see on the screen shot i had 2.7Q awating processing. and 3.9 awating shipping. So a level 50 fireworks is not required for a long time. but when i did increase fireworks my 2 hour skip qty went up for no reason.
Missbalance of ship and fest was because Fest manager was at 2 ship at 3 trying to save pots, fest got to 300 first

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
This bug is balanced by the bug that completes collection quests with the time skip. 200B hats was supposed to take 82 hours and completed with a time skip. Pretty sure I also had massive flowers and cakes collections that also completed before, during time skips for Rivals, and I think I saw the same thing reported in Discord but since it's a disaster finding anything in there... well. Whatever.

This is what happens when there is not proper beta (even less than before and forums are barely getting any use, no one can find anything in discord its a mish mash of conversations, memes and emojis) and I presume a lot of the original brains behind the game either moved on or were fired last year, as the quality of what comes out now is inferior and buggy.