- World: Noarsil
- Browser and Version: Mobile app v1.145.2 (Android)
- Overview of the bug: normally when you use the tablet's 'Back button', you get offered the option to quit the game or log out. Since a few updates ago, if you select the option to quit the game FoE automatically restarts the app instead; you can switch to other apps but you can't stop this one (save by closing it forcibly from outside).
- Screenshots: Can't, sorry.
- How often this occurs: every time
- Urgency: Minor. It's just a nuisance because FoE interacts badly with my Panther keyboard and I have to restart the game periodically in order to be able to type anything. This makes it more difficult.
- Preventative Actions: I reported this to in-game support and was advised to delete the app, shut down the device, and download and reinstall from scratch. I did this (which takes quite some time) and it cured the issue very briefly. The next day it was back again.
- Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug.
- I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
- Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes. I tried clearing the game's cache data from the tablet's Settings, but that had no effect either. Selecting Quit triggers the loading screen.