• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quick-key #2 Seeing Goods from GB screen

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
When going to your GBs under inventory, hovering over a GB can show the goods required to build it.

Have I...:
No similar ideas

Reason:
Two less clicks = lives easier

Visual aid/Details:
Idea 2b.png
(Sorry if the pic is bad. I used Paint)

Abuse:
None

Summary:
Hovering over a GB will show you the goods required to build it

Surge

Brigadier-General
It's a pretty good idea, but it would need a special kind of implementation, so as for the mouse cursor to ignore the goods box (otherwise, going sideways from left to right, you'd never really get to your desired GB). I hope you understand what I mean... It may be hard to explain.

DeletedUser7719

I don't quite understand what your saying. The way I'm aiming for it to be implemented is like the hovering over those boxes in the tech tree.

DeletedUser16026

I think what Surge means is that if this is implemented, the hover box with the goods requirements should disappear as do the boxes in the tech tree (because if it's a simple hover pop-up, and you then move your mouse over the place where the goods are, the pop-up would remain, so it'd be blocking what GBs are behind it... It'd be very annoying to have to move around for it to disappear; and if you want to check multiple GBs it'd become frustrating).

If it's done like with the hover boxes in the tech tree or, who disappear as soon as you're not hovering over a specific research, this would be very handy to have. +1