• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Questions and non feedback comments about the Halloween Event 2021

Cuthwolf

Captain
The rewards in the Toy Quest are not great; if it's too costly then skip it. I am in EMA too and have won two Botanical Rotundas today from the main game; a very good reward so early in the game.

dimondus

Captain
Getting LoA early is a huge boost to your supply production. Level 3 LoA gives 75% boost so you suddenly need 6900 supplies from production building and the rest is boosted by LoA.

King Dael

Sergeant
The Toy Quests are the only thing worth the effort... you get a cool achievement award for doing them. 8-)
Btw, have anyone seen Pete? He has seem to got lost somewhere! :D

This is my first time doing this event and all was going well doing the event quest line until a couple of days ago whe suddenly I could only do 1 quest and then there is a timer counting down to when I can do the next one. Is that normal? And if so why as it is rather annoying!!!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
This is my first time doing this event and all was going well doing the event quest line until a couple of days ago whe suddenly I could only do 1 quest and then there is a timer counting down to when I can do the next one. Is that normal? And if so why as it is rather annoying!!!
It is quite normal - there are 2 sets of quests for the Events - the first are the Rush quests, and the second are daily quests. Once you complete the Rush, then you will do the daily. So all this is telling you, is that you finished the Rush and are now all caught up on the daily - and the timer is just letting you know when the next daily will begin. Why is that annoying? You are being informed of when the next Daily Event quest will begin, instead of sitting around and wondering when it will occur.

Basically it's a way to keep you playing the game every day all around the clock, like daily challenges, the new castle system, GBG/GvG reset times, production quests and more.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The Toy Quests are the only thing worth the effort... you get a cool achievement award for doing them. 8-)
Btw, have anyone seen Pete? He has seem to got lost somewhere! :D
Yes, he's out there - I've found him once in my main city on N-world, though I have yet to find one in my dia city on J-world.
Being that he's the rarest toy, it's quit typical that most players will not find him over the course of the event, even with potential heavy diamond spending for more tool packs.

Personally, I've learned after 3 years of these styled events, (both Archy + Halloween), to just ignore actively trying to find the various toys. If you get them all, then great! It's a happy little bonus to enjoy the nifty avatar portrait. But don't actively expect to find all the toys.
Better use of your tools will be to decide to either hunt down Lightbulbs for grand prize efficiency, (lackluster in this event honestly, as the set building is hot garbage), OR, aim to complete the Calendar prize.

The actual % rates for the daily specials are obnoxiously awful in this event, hence, IMHO, the most advantageous road to take is to aim for the calendar reward for the bonus fps and the super smexy Joker/Harlequin portrait!;):D:D

It is quite normal - there are 2 sets of quests for the Events - the first are the Rush quests, and the second are daily quests. Once you complete the Rush, then you will do the daily. So all this is telling you, is that you finished the Rush and are now all caught up on the daily - and the timer is just letting you know when the next daily will begin. Why is that annoying? You are being informed of when the next Daily Event quest will begin, instead of sitting around and wondering when it will occur.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware there were 2 sets of quests. Does it happen in all events as I completed every quest in the fall event and don't remember having the same thing there?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware there were 2 sets of quests. Does it happen in all events as I completed every quest in the fall event and don't remember having the same thing there?
Yes. The Main (or Rush) quests basically end at the 2nd reward shown on the Event progression bar (in this case, #30 - it all depends on exactly how many rewards are given for pre-selected Progression - which is usually 5 or 7 in total) and after that begins the Daily Quests.

realgregski

Private
I popped about 20 pumpkins this morning, and not a single daily special (Gateway). Others in my guild reported similar. Just unlucky, or have others seen same?
I seem to have fared better today on my PC than I have done on the mobile app but that may just be luck. I think I have only managed to get 12 pumpkin specials for the whole event. P