• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question:Lost world

Vesiger

Monarch
Oh dear.... Multi accounting on the same world..... :P:lol: Tut tut :lol::P
Come to think of it, how did that even happen? I thought Inno wouldn't allow even two people on the same IP connection to both have accounts, never mind one person using the same conputer as before...

DeletedUser4089

Come to think of it, how did that even happen? I thought Inno wouldn't allow even two people on the same IP connection to both have accounts, never mind one person using the same conputer as before...
It is possible to create the accounts, but not so easy to maintain the accounts without Inno finding out. And there are some situations where it is a genuine mistake as this seems to be, as well as other times where family may share an IP connection.

DeletedUser5180

what a stupid comment to come out:P you clearly didn't know that FoE being played by all different age groups, from young kids to very old people, I also know someone who is playing this by voice recognition, because person is disabled, So stop making your stupid:mad: judgments here...And you the one who is Tut Tut:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think 2 smiley faces and 2 tongue out smileys imply that my post was meant jokingly

Even if it were not, then what on earth does a players age or possible disabilities have to do with my post so wind your neck in.