• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question:Lost world

Mandy540

Private
My computer has been down for a couple days and when I logged back on to FOE I could not get back into the world I was playing, can any one tell me how to fix this?

DeletedUser7719

If your username is the same as the forums, you should have a world here on Jaims, so go to https://en.forgeofempires.com/page/, (then log in or click on play), then click on Jaims (it should say that you already have an account on there).

DeletedUser109096

your Industrial City it's on en.forgeofempires.com server...so you haven't lost it:rolleyes: so enjoy the game young lady:blush:

DeletedUser109096

you probably created a new account on similar name in Jaims on your I.P....contact support team to delete that account!!:hide: