• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109867

I have a theory. People have been complaining for a long time that some players stay in low Ages and build big wonders etc so too strong for their level. there is Actually no incentive in the game to age up, and the opposite Is actually true. So inno change pvp to give everyone a reason to age up now to compete as you are fighting higher ages. The feedback they keep talking about but won’t tell us is not feedback about pvp but the feedback on players staying down Ages, which they have fixed With this and it would be why they won’t tell us the feedback.

If right that means they will eventually change gbg and gvg to do the same. If I am wrong inno tell us the real reason. Lack of facts means we will develop our own theories

Herugul

Private
For the easy option I sometimes get offered anything down to EMA (I am in PME on my main world), which is a not any challenge at all, for medium I usually get an opponent 1-3 Ages above me, which is just doable if they have pathetic bonuses and for Hard I usually get Space Age Mars or Asteroid, which is so impossible it is laughable.
For rating whether Easy, Medium or Hard it should limit to no more than 1 Age for Medium, no more than 2-3 down for Easy and no more than 3 or 4 Ages up for Hard. I have good bonuses all above 100% and Hard should be that but not totally impossible.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I have a theory. People have been complaining for a long time that some players stay in low Ages and build big wonders etc so too strong for their level. there is Actually no incentive in the game to age up, and the opposite Is actually true. So inno change pvp to give everyone a reason to age up now to compete as you are fighting higher ages. The feedback they keep talking about but won’t tell us is not feedback about pvp but the feedback on players staying down Ages, which they have fixed With this and it would be why they won’t tell us the feedback.

If right that means they will eventually change gbg and gvg to do the same. If I am wrong inno tell us the real reason. Lack of facts means we will develop our own theories

tbh though, the rewards are mostly ignorable and really, the medals was not really why people enjoyed the better continent map pvp towers.

So this only negatively effects campers because they made the choice to remove the old towers. If they had stayed then everything would have been fine.

But for some stupid reason Inno devs think we need the top player to be top somewhere else

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General

Think people in the low ages will just stay as they are and take what rewards they already get from GE, GBG, GVG, it would take to much time to get to SAAB from Ema for instance,, if anything less people will play the PvP feature the costs out weigh the benefits to even try and compete with the Top End players to what they are probably already getting

joestalin

Private
It's never ignored. Giving feedback does not mean you will get the result you want. That does not mean it is ignored. It means the person/company you give feedback to appreciates your feedback, but does not see it like you.

Giving feedback also does not mean that the more you repeat it the more you are right and are likely to be heard. It does not give more meaning or power to the feedback if you repeat it 100 times. It remains the same feedback.

Yes - this arrogant response from a Forum Moderator is the thing in a nutshell, and thanks for that, it really makes it easier to leave this game. "We alone know" is the motto for INNO - goodbye and no thanks

Powe

Brigadier-General
This whole thing is a ridiculous sham that I don't care about (and I'm talking about the argument too).

1 Spear fighter against user - ranked 12, 457Meg rank points (world-A) - I almost got off the starting line - lost 200 - lol - and he is still at the top of my battle list - it doesn't get any fairer than that - does it? SAAB opponent with 315%/2025% - and of course - nails to defend & attack with - Now I ask you all - what do we have to complain about - we are all just a bunch of babies --- where's that song I have

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
1 Spear fighter against user - ranked 12, 457Meg rank points (world-A) - I almost got off the starting line - lost 200 - lol - and he is still at the top of my battle list - it doesn't get any fairer than that - does it? SAAB opponent with 315%/2025% - and of course - nails to defend & attack with - Now I ask you all - what do we have to complain about - we are all just a bunch of babies --- where's that song I have
I’d go for the tavern boost aswell and say a prayer or two ;)

r21r

Major-General
Using us to "Gather Additional Information" and happily taking everyone's medals, troops, diamonds, & money.
And they do it without shame. Now how could that have anything wrong with that -

At least in beta everybody gets a few thousand diamonds to play with - where's ours?
who told you that we are not beta ? :P

i reached 7.500 CP in EMA and i start losing troops and having HMA-LMA as easy option, i got ranked ~2.200 among 2.500 total players and i think that the troop costs are starting to be over my affordable expenses, but that world is only a diamond farm with 100% attack and +4 troops daily from the villa.
maybe stronger EMA campers could reach 1000 ranking who knows - depends the world

i don't find the new feature a must, i will always do fights as long as i don't lose troops but up to there..
i prefer GvG as it is more "player vs player"

Jouchka

Private
what positive feedback? on what forum is there positive feedback about any of Innos recent feature updates? real positive feedback? all I see is negative, negative, negative, negative, negative, in every single one of Inno update threads, in 2 years I haven't seen someone say this update is great! gj Inno! ...

we just have to face it, Inno ignores their players and thats it, people should stop funding their pockets and we should start searching for a community where players are respected
This is exactly the reason why I exitted the game 1,5 year agoo, for one year. Now I'm back for a while and can just see the same crap happening

i reached 7.500 CP in EMA and i start losing troops and having HMA-LMA as easy option, i got ranked ~2.200 among 2.500 total players and i think that the troop costs are starting to be over my affordable expenses, but that world is only a diamond farm with 100% attack and +4 troops daily from the villa.
maybe stronger EMA campers could reach 1000 ranking who knows - depends the world

i don't find the new feature a must, i will always do fights as long as i don't lose troops but up to there..
i prefer GvG as it is more "player vs player"

I should have known what the A was for in world-A ► Alpha testing - but that's a stage of testing that never leaves the lab/engineering facility - so I thought anyway - and even so Alpha testing is suppose to be before Beta testing - Somebody has gotten their wires twisted in a bunch - not to mention my drawers - lol

ps: if we all don't start laughing about this wildness - - I need to be extremely careful of the adjectives I choose to describe what is happening -- we will all go -- well - I can't say it -- choose your own adjectives -- just don't type them out.

Last edited:

1CCX

Private

well,you can see that I have arround 450%att/200%def in InA in beta server but I can asociate as a PMA player for the PMA unit's possession and their could reach only the 6-700 ranking....only the FE players or who have FE units at least can reach the x<500 ranking...

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
well,you can see that I have arround 450%att/200%def in InA in beta server but I can asociate as a PMA player for the PMA unit's possession and their could reach only the 6-700 ranking....only the FE players or who have FE units at least can reach the x<500 ranking...
I’m just under the 400 Ranking and I’m in TE :P

Status
Not open for further replies.