• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108179

This is ridiculous !!!
Being in FE, the 'Hard' one I get is Space Age, 5 (FIVE !) levels above.
The 'Medium' is usually at Virtual, that's 3 (Three !) levels above.
So all I have are the 'Easy' - which are between EMA and Industrial, 5 to 10 levels BELOW !!

I can live with 'Hard' at one level up, 'Medium' same level, and 'Easy' same level too or max 1 level down at TE.
But 5 to 10 levels difference ? .... C'mon ...
Who signs responsible for such programming ? Should look for another job. It really sux.

If ever FOE personnel would want to make Virgo a viable GB - Now would be the time.

We all understood why it was disabled in the Hood -- for the most part all opponents were of the same age.
However, for the Most part now they are Not of the same age. It needs to be re-enabled for the PvA system.

This is ridiculous !!!
Being in FE, the 'Hard' one I get is Space Age, 5 (FIVE !) levels above.
The 'Medium' is usually at Virtual, that's 3 (Three !) levels above.
So all I have are the 'Easy' - which are between EMA and Industrial, 5 to 10 levels BELOW !!

I can live with 'Hard' at one level up, 'Medium' same level, and 'Easy' same level too or max 1 level down at TE.
But 5 to 10 levels difference ? .... C'mon ...
Who signs responsible for such programming ? Should look for another job. It really sux.

To change that - use a spear-chucker or rogue or some other junk unit - don't waste a full army - against the highest choice. Take the lost; the list will change back to easier ones.
I'm not one to reveal my tactics - but for this junk - I will

I have changed my defensive army to a single rogue - I suggest everyone do the same - this way everybody - no matter the age they fight wins - LOL - it also denies ranking point hunters from any useful ranking points - and they can't come to plunder - because they are nowhere near your age to come get you.

Malynn

Corporal
I've noticed that even though I defeat an opponent(s), my Reward Points may increase but my Leaderboard Ranking doesn't appear to change.

I find it strange that as an EMA player my choice of opponents is 1 x EMA Player, 1 x LMA Player & 1 x CA Player and yet when I check my Log, the defeats of my defending army are all by HMA Players!
So an HMA player appears to get an option to battle against my EMA defenders but my attacking army can only fight against EMA, LMA or CA defenders.

Surely in the interests of fair play like armies should only fight like armies.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Critical hit does not work for SAAB units either. It does not work for any unit in PvP. SAAB units however have Keen Eye. That is a unit skill and not something coming from a GB. All unit skills work in PvP.

1599043958202.png

Typical Bait and Switch from Inno.

Why would we spend thousands of fps if AO worked only sometime??

Smell test: Are the units of Same Age? Yes

Should AO Work: Yes.

If you wanted Gbs Not to work, Do IT FOR ALL GBS, Create Special units for PvP

I've noticed that even though I defeat an opponent(s), my Reward Points may increase but my Leaderboard Ranking doesn't appear to change.

I find it strange that as an EMA player my choice of opponents is 1 x EMA Player, 1 x LMA Player & 1 x CA Player and yet when I check my Log, the defeats of my defending army are all by HMA Players!
So an HMA player appears to get an option to battle against my EMA defenders but my attacking army can only fight against EMA, LMA or CA defenders.

Surely in the interests of fair play like armies should only fight like armies.

battle points are still calculated as they were before - just not shown after the battle.

It works in the hood - yes - for same age units - not same age era
someone in VF - defending with FE tanks - critical hit when attacked with VF units - does not work

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Critical hit does not work for SAAB units either. It does not work for any unit in PvP. SAAB units however have Keen Eye. That is a unit skill and not something coming from a GB. All unit skills work in PvP.
Yes I stand corrected. Keen eye skill works similar to critical hit, Which Is still a huge advantage for End Game players.. but the feature is still very unbalanced and not fit for releases to live servers if you wanted it to be competitive for all players from all ages

Just did a manual battle against same age troops - no critical hit - however my AO is only level 78 (23% chance) - would have to do more battles to actually confirm.

However - if critical hit is not working in PvA against SAME AGE UNITS - it is a major bug that needs immediate ATTENSION!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Not reddit either. Feedback there was very slightly better then here, so absolutely hating it on reddit too.

Oh yeah lol, just checked, seeing hate there for the feature too.

Seriously making up positive feedback as an excuse really to push something that they spent so much time on it has to be in game now, as well as removing pvp towers, something they have to do since they spent so much dev time ruining the game.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just did a manual battle against same age troops - no critical hit - however my AO is only level 78 (23% chance) - would have to do more battles to actually confirm.

However - if critical hit is not working in PvA against SAME AGE UNITS - it is a major bug that needs immediate ATTENSION!

Read the main page, Lady Marlena stated that AO, Kraken, and Virgo project will 100% not work in the tower, even with same age units whatever, they are disabled for it.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant

Not a bug, intentional for reasons only inno know

1CCX

Private
My defense has not been attacked even once in the last 24 hrs, I have not added great many battles or points & my ranking has not dropped much. This can only mean that not many are engaging in battles. The top 10 are also more or less static.
Also me had the same situation at begin but after 2 weeks I been attacked by the big players ....

Last edited:
Excerpt:

In the other hand, when attacking, you can decide between manual or auto battle modes, and the PvP Arena will also enable your Great Buildings passive skills (Advanced Tactics, Fierce Resistance, Military Boost, and Spoils of War), but not the active ones (Critical Hit, First Strike and Missile Launch). Please be aware that attacking someone will automatically shuffle your list of available opponents, no matter if the battle was won or lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will now delete my army from the PvA - and abandon this theft of resource

Edited: I will allow this week to play out to -- grab whatever rewards I already dumped medals into - and then that will be the end of this garbage!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.