• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly.the worst thing add in my 967 days of playing hopefully they fix the rewards and opponents I should never be aloud to attack someone 12 ages lower spaceships vs knights very poor choice

They will wise up quickly - the have to break down the single category into 5 like GbG - or even more.

The question? How fast can they get that done; have they already been working on it and released a half-finished product in the interim?

still, they are kinda too low, but at least they can be gathered and opened all together.
and if the chests have no Era, saving them for when you advance the new era could help a bit with "new era goodies"

I think that will depend on how they come - if they are boxes that go into inventory before opening - maybe that will hold off off so that you can get new era stuff later on down the road. If on the other hand we all have to open them at the end of the weekly - they will be current age stuff.

Beta testers can answer that one I suspect

r21r

Major-General
I think that will depend on how they come - if they are boxes that go into inventory before opening - maybe that will hold off off so that you can get new era stuff later on down the road. If on the other hand we all have to open them at the end of the weekly - they will be current age stuff.

Yes that would be usefull info, and could make things little more interesting in the long run for the SAAB players.
As for my EMA City which i participated, other than Rogue Hideout and 20FP's nothing to keep me interested on investing medals and troops :/

They will wise up quickly - the have to break down the single category into 5 like GbG - or even more.

The question? How fast can they get that done; have they already been workng on it and released a half-finished product in the interim?
I've never seen the server I'm in careless about a new addition to the game Alot of bad feedback about it need to be a carrot at the end of the stick it still makes St basil and deal not worth levelling should only be able to fight your era above and below at most

I've never seen the server I'm in careless about a new addition to the game Alot of bad feedback about it need to be a carrot at the end of the stick it still makes St basil and deal not worth levelling should only be able to fight your era above and below at most
Also why waste troops wait for gbg you can get 20 fps in 2 attacks

Also why waste troops wait for gbg you can get 20 fps in 2 attacks

It's a nice addition for those in your league that built a defense city and aren't much good in GbG anyway.

On another note: If the single league is broken down into multiple leagues like GbG - The reward chests will change accordingly

Nope, just thrown into your current resources when it ends. So, you won't get a chest. Your attempts rewarded are added on top of the ones you have left. If you have the full 5 attempts they will be 6, 7, etc. on the attempts bar. If you have less than 5, it will be added onto it. So if you have 0 attempts left and you are rewarded 2, it will be thrown in there and you will see the full 5 in the morning (2 for the reward and 3 for the time it takes to regenerate). There won't be a pop up like GE or Guild Battlegrounds (or even old tower tourneys). YOU will have to go into your mail to see what you have won when they (Inno) decided how you fare.

Nope, just thrown into your current resources when it ends. So, you won't get a chest. Your attempts rewarded are added on top of the ones you have left. If you have the full 5 attempts they will be 6, 7, etc. on the attempts bar. If you have less than 5, it will be added onto it. So if you have 0 attempts left and you are rewarded 2, it will be thrown in there and you will see the full 5 in the morning (2 for the reward and 3 for the time it takes to regenerate). There won't be a pop up like GE or Guild Battlegrounds (or even old tower tourneys). YOU will have to go into your mail to see what you have won when they (Inno) decided how you fare.

So when a sequence ends - the rewards are paid out - and the next sequence begins immediately?
No time off period in-between?

Let's see now --- we have GvG, GE, GbG, a continuous cycle of events, and Now PvA.
Lest we forget - the settlements too - which I stopped doing now - the last one with battle requirements and the bathe house pushed me over the edge for those. Just how long does inno think we are all going to live?

Computational forecasting ► I will need to live to 100 to build a city with enough resource productions to manage all the needed action.

LOL - This is only a test - had this been an actual emergency - We would all go mad from FOE fighting requirments

Last edited:
btw, We need more expansions too now -- so we can build our defensive needs - like watch towers, flames, & such. lots more expansions - I have 198 flames itching to get out - with more on the way - another GE is about to start

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I just want to know the reason why this feature had to replace the PVP towers on the continent maps.

Its almost like a middle finger to the players who wanted GVG to stay when they added GBG, like saying SEE WE CAN REMOVE FEATURES TOO!

Cause like, why not have both? This new pvp arena tower could have just been added on without removing the Hood based towers easilly.

They chose to remove content from the game that people have enjoyed to add something that people hate?

Its just a confusing concept to me, surely the devs know the majority hate this new thing and that many people loved competing against their hood in the old towers. Like why chose to do this to your game? Something that no one was asking for but that many were against?

Whats going to happen is our "Pvp" tower ranking will just become the normal ranking.

How boring is that. Plus defence points are pointless. You don't need the extra space @TheKingOfKool Because only the first five defences matter per day. After that you can be attacked again and again and your points will not be effected.

Which means you just attack a bit if your defence lost and you've gained back everything you lost regardless. Defence boosts are still pointless.

I just don't understand why they added in a pvp tower in the worst way possible. Yes because EMA should be fighting SAAB units? It should have been age or hood based to keep up actual pvp. PVP is not EMA verses SAAB. That is NOT pvp. That is an unbalanced mess that only the top players get to enjoy.

I just want to know the reason why this feature had to replace the PVP towers on the continent maps.

Its almost like a middle finger to the players who wanted GVG to stay when they added GBG, like saying SEE WE CAN REMOVE FEATURES TOO!

Cause like, why not have both? This new pvp arena tower could have just been added on without removing the Hood based towers easilly.

They chose to remove content from the game that people have enjoyed to add something that people hate?

Its just a confusing concept to me, surely the devs know the majority hate this new thing and that many people loved competing against their hood in the old towers. Like why chose to do this to your game? Something that no one was asking for but that many were against?

Whats going to happen is our "Pvp" tower ranking will just become the normal ranking.

How boring is that. Plus defence points are pointless. You don't need the extra space @TheKingOfKool Because only the first five defences matter per day. After that you can be attacked again and again and your points will not be effected.

Which means you just attack a bit if your defence lost and you've gained back everything you lost regardless. Defence boosts are still pointless.

I just don't understand why they added in a pvp tower in the worst way possible. Yes because EMA should be fighting SAAB units? It should have been age or hood based to keep up actual pvp. PVP is not EMA verses SAAB. That is NOT pvp. That is an unbalanced mess that only the top players get to enjoy.

Didn't know that - cool - life goes on - battles continue - but only with Attached forces - when I get my Traz to level 200 (still need to live to 100 though to do that) - I'll be ready for more PvA

To everyone that is bewailing the change: a friendly reminder that Inno can and has reversed things before, even when they were released on live: an example would be the show hall. They do and did listen to feedback (though what feedback they listen to is entirely on the devs)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
To everyone that is bewailing the change: a friendly reminder that Inno can and has reversed things before, even when they were released on live: an example would be the show hall. They do and did listen to feedback (though what feedback they listen to is entirely on the devs)
Wasn't THAT less so a case of actual feedback, and more because the show hall itself was kinda crashing the game itself?! ;)

Well. if nothing else, at least it's a place to get a bit of all the fighting thirst relieved, when GE and GBG is on hold :-/

Done some battles now. Won most, lost a few. Even spent a few medals on extra turns. NOT diamonds.
Decent player match most of the way. One era +/-. Some far from. Easy pray for high era players. Big gaps in att/def boosts.
Could have been worse.
Top 5 seems far far away though...

Status
Not open for further replies.