• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Price check on Virtual goods

Greywolf

Sergeant
Just want to inquire about the current rate of Virtual goods for FP's. Several players asked me about it and I'm not entirely sure what would be a reasonable exchange rate. So I figured to ask here and see if I can get some rough estimates on current rates.

DeletedUser113901

I bought a full TA set on en5 for 100 FP, but the guy didn't want me to pay, I had to insist. He's not even from my guild. Maybe not very representative but the best I can say.

DeletedUser113110

Depends on the world-
en1-en7/8 are pretty established, so if you have a high friend you'd probably get it for like below 100 FPs.
en8/9-en12/13 Between 250-500, I guess.
en13-15 Prepare to pay a month of FPs.(800-1500)
en16 I am on this world, the highest is Future. Don't bother.

Emberguard

Legend
On Noarsil the rate appears to be 1200 for a TA set

On Rugnir I'm not sure anyone has passed Future era yet