• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Possible Supply Collecting Issue

DeletedUser

I'll start keeping a closer eye on it but it seems as tho my Ebony production isn't going into my inventory??

I have the correct raw goods deposit for maximum production so I'm sure it should be going up a lot quicker??

DeletedUser

hi, have you refreshed your page? sometimes goods after trades or collections don't show up right away? kim.

DeletedUser15432

I'll start keeping a closer eye on it but it seems as tho my Ebony production isn't going into my inventory??

I have the correct raw goods deposit for maximum production so I'm sure it should be going up a lot quicker??

I can confirm that sometime goods are not going into inventory. last week, I plundered 30 stone and collected 10 porcelain from a St Marks and neither ended up in the inventory

DeletedUser9168

Goods don't go into your inventory. that section of the inventory is, and always has been unused and empty.
goods go into you town hall warehouse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Are you sure you haven't been spending or trading your ebony recently?

DeletedUser15432

Goods don't go into your inventory. that section of the inventory is, and always has been used and empty.
goods go into you town hall warehouse

I meant stockpile, but posted inventory by mistake

Amy Steele

General
Coppertop, Pzkpfwv1d, and anyone else with this issue - if after you have tried a refresh, as suggested by Kimba Lioness your goods are still missing an hour or so later, please contact support by right-clicking anywhere in your city, so we can investigate this for you and confirm what is happening.

Amy Steele

General
No further replies so assuming tickets were submitted and the issue was resolved.

Moving this one to archive.