• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Politicaly corect

• Thread starter DeletedUser2123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

This isnt about Germany Panther. Its about the rules for the forums and guides the mods work off of. If you actually read my post in here you would see that the freedom of speech thing was covered nicely and had nothing to do with whatever country your in/from or where the game is based out of.

DeletedUser

I can understand the frustation of the players, but also understand what Blacksmith is trying to say. The post may have not been dealt in a timely or professional manner in which Blacksmith just did hence it got so heated.

But I do have to say for a beta game the diamonds are pretty expensive. Normally it should be the other way around, the purchase of diamonds should be a lot cheaper as you are offering an unfinished product to the consumer. When the game is finished and you have got a strong player base the money will come in more than charging a lot now and loosing players. Good business sense would mean short term pain but long term gain. It is like getting for example $100 dollars from one player or $5 dollars from 100 players.

That is just my 2 cents in this argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have read all the posts in here including the answers from the mods, will say this,
Did the original people making the posts read the rules as they have no recourse on deleting posts and bans, the rules state clearly what they can and cant post.
As for free speech, we all say what we want to say and yes i have criticised the game but i have put my reasons for what i was saying and not just posted "This game sucks" as some have.
The original person who started this thread off off also needs to read the rules then he/she wouldnt have wasted their time with what was posted, everything you needed an answer for is in there. Please dont come back to flame me as i for One have read the rules and understand them fully which is something several people dont seem to have done.

You have had your answers their posts were deleted because they advertised other games so there is no need to go on with this charade.
Leave the forums for people who actually enjoy the game and can post about errors in the correct way.

DeletedUser276

I can understand the frustation of the players, but also understand what Blacksmith is trying to say. The post may have not been dealt in a timely or professional manner in which Blacksmith just did hence it got so heated.

I tried :P but a mans gotta sleep and be with his family some time :D

But I do have to say for a beta game the diamonds are pretty expensive. Normally it should be the other way around, the purchase of diamonds should be a lot cheaper as you are offering an unfinished product to the consumer.

There actually is a specific reason for this. What it is I have absolutely no idea but conjecture. Here is my thoughts on that.

The game isnt fully done. In fact there is alot more expansions to be made to progress the game further. There is a renascence age in the works as we speak to be added on. People are cruising through the ages and a few have already reached longbowmen and further. 2 to my knowledge have actually reached the end. The reason for the high costs is it slows down player progression and allows longer game play. If it is too high then its easier to lower the price than increase it. I have worked on sites where it increased and the players mutinied enmass because they thought the company was just money grubbing.

little secret... all companies are. thats the reason they make the games.

DeletedUser

Thank you Blacksmith for your explanation. I am satisfied with it and I hope a lot of others are too :D.

I am really looking forward to how this game develops as I really enjoyed playing Tribal wars ( 6 years ago) and have again started playing it ( looks around to see if I broke any rules )

Just trying to say that this company knows how to make good games and tribal wars is a very good example.

DeletedUser1294

But you shouldn't charge such high prices (shouldnt even introduce diamonds) in beta phase.
I'm sure you can live off all the other 5 games you have.

DeletedUser276

and as I said Panther thats just dumb business sense to feed one hand off the other. If a game cant stand on its own then its a drain on the over all system and abandoned.

DeletedUser

But you shouldn't charge such high prices (shouldnt even introduce diamonds) in beta phase.
I'm sure you can live off all the other 5 games you have.

.... If it is too high then its easier to lower the price than increase it. ...

hehe his reminds me of my puppy who used to chase after her own tail barking :D The "conjecture" seems plausible, I definitely would prefer to see more price drops than hikes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.