• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Politicaly corect

• Thread starter DeletedUser2123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2123

Players,Moderators,Seekhunt,

Since I play this game I've been reading also the forum.Some players are complaining about the diamond system specially two of them GROUCHY and lately Bebert.
Since I red an answer from caracatus to grouchy explaining by buying diamonds we are helping INNO to improve this game, I was shocked by this answer AND RELUCTANT TO BUY ANY DIAMONDS

I HAVE also noticed all the post from grouchy and bebert have been censored and they have been banned.WHY?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THE VERY BASIS OF DEMOCRACY.

These players told the truth,Grouchy in a hard and rude way but bebert in a polite way.

I might be also banned and censored by being in a way the barrister of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TRUTH.
When a government or any non governemental instititution or commercial institution is using censorship it is called DICTATURE.

I wish an explanation from you dear moderators before you ban me also and also an explanation to all the players about your behaviour against the TRUTH AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

DEAR PLAYERS (the adult ones) think a little bit about people who are using censorship against the truth and freedom of speach,think about a commercial company who is using these methods and the people who accept to do so!!!

Do not be afraid MR seekhunt and other moderators i am quiting this game which is far of being interesting or enjoying,BUT BEFORE BEING BANNED I AM ASKING YOU TO GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOUR,THE USE OF CENSORSHIP,THE ANSWER OF CARACATUS,IT WILL BE FAIR AND POLITE FROM YOU.BE AWARE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OTHER PLAYERS WILL ACT LIKE GROUCHY,BEBERT OR ME.

BEST REGARDS TO ALL PLAYERS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually i dont care if people leave the game. If they dont feel this is for them, then damn here is the door.

NOW about mention of other "non" innogames. This is not us as mods, but Innogames that have made that rule, that they only want to have their own games mentioned on their forums. This is their choice and not ours.

I dont know what to say any more about the diamonds. Yes they are not free and the price is high. But again, there is no one AT ALL that ask or demand you to buy diamonds. IT is only you as a player and no one else at all that make that choice.
Again, to test the game you could say that we should be getting free diamonds to test every aspect of the game, but again, this has never been the case with innogames. If you dont like that, feel free to leave the game, or let others with deep pockets buy diamonds and test those features ;-)

I dont like the game because....
These threads are actually welcome. BUT if you dont say anything else than what annoys you... well we cant really help you.
If your however say: but hey... this is what i think could be done better so that i would like the game, well we would not have a "rant" post in our forum, but a discussion about why you dont like the game, and what innogames could do to make it better:-)

That is why we cut people of who just write, i hate this and this. We cant really use it to anything, mostly because we dont know what you could want to make your experience better. And again if you mention another game, well good for you, go play the game. But dont expect us to leave the post open or even on the forum. Because some players actually like how this game is at the moment.
Believe it or not ;-)
If you had an ice cream stall, would you like people telling their friends to go and buy from the shop on the other side of the street?
Well i would not. But if they dont tell you, that they dont like the flavors! Well you would never know that it would be the problem and by changing it, you would get your customers back, and even get more ;-)

So with all this, you can say a little that innogames is a dictature, but in this business i actually think it is needed.
There.... you have an explanation, and i did not even warn you. Yet ;-P

DeletedUser2123

I thank you by answering,however telling customers if you do not appreciate go to hell is not a very polite way nor commercial.
You can tell your boss that it will be fair when you launch a beta and ask people to test it to give an amout of free diamonds or premium without the possibility to buy any untill the game is improved for the commercial launch.This behaviour will help inno more than you think and will bound customers to the Cie.
About the bugs and other problems,it seems Inno is taking sometimes to improve or resolve it,you will be wise by telling them to speed up a little and taking in considration all the reports sent by the testers.
About the answer of caracatus i am still waiting an explanation.Do you relly think his answer is correct?
However i thank you again for your explanation even though it smells a kind of threats

Best regards

DeletedUser2123

By the way i forget to mention some very weird points about troops.
Exemple heavy cavalry is not able to match an armoured soldiers,in fact if you study military histories hevy cavalry is made for disrupt the line of soldiers not to outflank or scout like the light cavalry,this is only an exemple of many errors done by the devellopers about the strengh of the troops,an another one armored infantry does appear during the end of the XVth and beginig of the XVI th century with the lansquenet cie,and ordonencement cie not during the middle age.
Also what is the use of a catapulpt and trebuchet in this game there is no castle to defend,those system were used against castle walls not against troops in battle station(cata sometimes) however scorpion was used against troops.Crossbows also to defend castles not as offensive troops (read the commentary about the use of crossbows by the french against lonbows at the battle of AGINCOURT)
If INNO thinks to leave those defending troops it wiil be cleaver to build up walls around the village to be able to use these weapons in the right way

DeletedUser

It was not my intension to sound threatening.

But again, tell me what your post did to improve the talk of the situation?
I cant see any where how your post help in the discussion. You are just pointing out stuff that is already known.

DeletedUser

I agree with some points posted above and totally disagree with the deletion of threads when it comes to discussing diamonds. Yeah the last poster was mention world of tanks... so what? Seemed like advertising? then you can edit his post and not delete the whole thread.

Now, as far as i am concerned the policy here is as said above, and I quote

telling customers if you do not appreciate go to hell is not a very polite way nor commercial.

There will be people who will continue to play the game and others who will not. I for one have taken the decision NOT TO support this game anymore. Using my money in this game didn't give me anything enjoyable at the end of the day, all that on top of the fact that this game is still being tested, though that is just a cover.

DeletedUser1294

Since I play this game I've been reading also the forum.Some players are complaining about the diamond system specially two of them GROUCHY and lately Bebert.
Since I red an answer from caracatus to grouchy explaining by buying diamonds we are helping INNO to improve this game, I was shocked by this answer AND RELUCTANT TO BUY ANY DIAMONDS

I HAVE also noticed all the post from grouchy and bebert have been censored and they have been banned.WHY?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THE VERY BASIS OF DEMOCRACY.

These players told the truth,Grouchy in a hard and rude way but bebert in a polite way.

I might be also banned and censored by being in a way the barrister of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TRUTH.
When a government or any non governemental instititution or commercial institution is using censorship it is called DICTATURE.

I wish an explanation from you dear moderators before you ban me also and also an explanation to all the players about your behaviour against the TRUTH AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

DEAR PLAYERS (the adult ones) think a little bit about people who are using censorship against the truth and freedom of speach,think about a commercial company who is using these methods and the people who accept to do so!!!

Do not be afraid MR seekhunt and other moderators i am quiting this game which is far of being interesting or enjoying,BUT BEFORE BEING BANNED I AM ASKING YOU TO GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOUR,THE USE OF CENSORSHIP,THE ANSWER OF CARACATUS,IT WILL BE FAIR AND POLITE FROM YOU.BE AWARE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OTHER PLAYERS WILL ACT LIKE GROUCHY,BEBERT OR ME.

BEST REGARDS TO ALL PLAYERS

We (they) are helping Inno by buying diamonds to improve their game, however Seekhunt's comment about that money being a need for the staff to feed their families made me lol hard.
Unless they are feeding themselves at luxury 5 star restaurants each meal spending up to $200 each meal, then this money doesn't go to feed their families, it goes to feed their ferraris at the petrol station.
The majority of games offer some kind of premium points or features to its testers and/or to its player monthly or weekly, but you can't blame inno for that, I don't think feature testing goes on here.
I am also intrested in this game, it's a good one, but each time i give constructive critiscizm on something and offer a solution to it, my post will be deleted and I will be warned.
Anyways, I'll probably be banned out of abuse but hell with that.

DeletedUser

of cause i would LOVE to have free diamonds to be able to test everything in the game or try everything in the game.
But for testing purpose well i dont really care, as long as someone buys diamonds and "test" those features. I can live without diamonds.
And at the moment i have only used very few diamonds in the whole game, and its not like i am loosing or feeling left behind in anyway.

Mentioning of another game in any way, do make the random player known to the game, and might want to try it out to see what the talk is about and if you really get this and that for playing. Hence advertise how another game is better than this game. And that is against INNOGAMES rules. Not us as a mod, we are only here on a free basis to seek out that those rules are being meet by players.

DeletedUser

I would hope & expect that Innogames keeps an eye on what other game developers are doing, as they are offering a product just as much as the others are doing - I gave up on a game which required me to farm crops and feed cows etc ages ago as it was just too boring! - so whether buying diamonds keeps the developers central heating on in the offices or petrol in the Porsche is rather irrelevant, but I am surprised & a little disappointed that a post that has a critical element on an aspect of the game (by way of comparison with another game) would be deleted, especially if it is polite & reasonable.

I personally don't like that at least one (so far in the game) technology (Early Middle Age, Multi Storey Houses) requires Diamonds to "unlock" - this, to my mind, means that the game is no longer totally "Free" (as advertised) - by all means, give diamond purchasers advantages, but within the context of the game features, (Theatre, Land purchases etc), but I really don't agree with the Technology advances being cash dependant.

That doesn't stop me playing, just something that I disagree with!

DeletedUser

It is one thing to have links or banners that advertise a game and is a totally other thing to make a comparison... The deleted thread was a comparison with another game. Sometimes people make a comparison to give an example thus sending a clear message. That is not against the rules, now is it?

DeletedUser1132

I don´t know anything about the deleted threads or posts here but I like to remind everyone that people work for money to be able to make a living, we all do so. Ask yourself if you would work for free IRL so that others can benefit from your work (whatever it is you are doing) and don´t have to spend a single dime.

If a commercial company releases a game, they are of course hoping to make money on that that´s just natural. However, I also noticed that the game is advertised as free to play and then there is a technology (multi story house) that can not be achieved without paying hard cash. This IMO is just wrong but I don´t really care since I still believe one can play this game without paying anything and still have some fun and climb up the ranks. At least I do so, never paid for diamonds but still ruling my group and all towers.

I even earned some diamonds from quests which is a great plus to this game, there are not many other games where you can earn the equivalent of real money in the game.

As for the mention of other games in this forum, I can totally understand that Inno don´t want that. Remember, this is business and they wan´t to be paid for their work as we all do. In my business I would do the same and don´t set up a forum (even pay for it) so that this forum can be used to advertise competitors of mine. That would be kind of stupid, don´t you think?

So if some cheap charlies want to play a game without paying, here it is :) I believe all that is required here is to be active and you can go very far with this. Try to find this somewhere else and stop crying about the diamonds or just leave and play a Tamagochy :P

DeletedUser

people work for money to be able to make a living, we all do so. Ask yourself if you would work for free IRL so that others can benefit from your work (whatever it is you are doing) and don´t have to spend a single dime.

Not the point! People are not against diamonds, they are against what is offered for those diamond prices

If a commercial company releases a game, they are of course hoping to make money on that that´s just natural

Wrong! FOE is NOT released, it is still BETA hence the up-rise about diamond prices

I also noticed that the game is advertised as free to play and then there is a technology (multi story house) that can not be achieved without paying hard cash. This IMO is just wrong

AGREED

I even earned some diamonds from quests which is a great plus to this game, there are not many other games where you can earn the equivalent of real money in the game.

So wrong! there are so many games which offer solutions to buy premium currency with ingame currency. I wont name a few because it will be seen as advertising

As for the mention of other games in this forum, I can totally understand that Inno don´t want that. Remember, this is business and they wan´t to be paid for their work as we all do. In my business I would do the same and don´t set up a forum (even pay for it) so that this forum can be used to advertise competitors of mine.

You are overreacting... am here quite often but have not seen that to be the case.

DeletedUser2123

I want to say i am not making any ads for an other game,i ve checked if what it was said by bebert was true,and in fact it is the truth.
i AM STILL WAITING IF PEOPLE FROM INNO AGREE WITH CARACATUS COMMENT TO GROUCHY.'' by buying diamonds testers are helping inno to improve the game'' .This could mean
1 what testers are reporting or telling to improve the game is not relevant only buying diamonds is relevant
2 pay and keep quiet,and if you do not agree go to hell

At least caracatus must give us some apologize or must be fired from his position for what he said.

Sorry by disturbing your peacefull day,but i dislike injustice and censorship when people are telling the truth.If grouchy and bebert have been banned at least caracatus must be also banned.

Now when a company does a commercial offer to testers or players then this company would never loose money but it will make more profits.The best ads for a company is the mouth to mouth.

By telling that I am not asking free diamonds,I am trying to make you understand

1 a basic commercial act
2 warning you to avoid censorship as long as there is not insulting or offendig argument.

yOU MUST CONSIDER THERE IS SOME ADULTS HERE,RETIRED PEOPLE OR ILL PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO ENJOY THEMSELF BY PLAYING,THEY ARE ALSO BE ABLE TO BE DISGUSTED BY THE BEHAVIOUR OF SYSTEMATIC CENSORSHIP AND THE COMMERCIAL BEHAVIOUR OF INNO.
So as the french people says put some water in you wine and in the future when a game is launched think to give to the testers some advantages,they are here to help you by their advise and reports,and by mistreating them the mouth to mouth will be negative.

As a parent i will not give the permission to my child to spend a penny on this game.YES you here,it was my son who is 12 who told me about the posts of the players an the answers and behaviour of the moderators and as a parent i am always keeping an eye on my child behaviour on internet.

When a child of 12 is offended by the comments of a moderator,by the behaviour of the moderators,the parents reaction will be not at all permissive.

So i am asking once again an explanation and an apologize from caracatus and from you people.

I spent some money for my son when he was playing on Tribal war,but be sure i will not spend anymore money for any game you release.In fact you ve lost a customer and you might loose more.You might not give a damn for a customer but at the end of the day few customers makes a spring,then a river and at the end an ocean of loss.

One more point as a barrister i am warning you that your commercial policy could be condamned in many countries and for various reasons,sleep quietly I won t move against you ,i rather prefer to withdraw my financial support

Best regards

DeletedUser1688

Hello all,
I really dont care that much if someone is diamond or no diamond player,we are all human beings, dont like behavior of SOME PEOPLES from INNO team too.First we are here to test this game, report if there is some bugs and make some sugestion about what we woud like to see like improvement in game.I started when game was closed beta, as I know from start there was some good ideas about improvement game.What I noticed is that almoust nothing change since then till now and usually INNO team take all sugestions like no constructive and theirs answers was like more often insultive then polite and constructive,totally unprofessional.
Thay will do some updates in game Monday,mabye Monday is good start to change something in theirs attitude too.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the real world :) There is no such thing as freedom of speech on medias that are owned by someone except you (and even so it can be taken away). The one who pays - orders music. The same is true everywhere be it in youtube or here

You expressed yourself and thats all you get. And as you are quitting this game anyway there is no need to ban you :)

Good luck in your fight against corporatism!

DeletedUser276

Well I live in Canada so just woke up and saw this thread :D pretty heated arguments in here. Lets see what I can do to state the other side of the argument. Poor Seek isnt even being listened to :D

Why was the other threads by rude people censored...mmmm.. well for starters the forums are about communication. Mostly communication between players and staff though players see it more of a communication between each other which is cool.. wont nay say that. The forums are here might as well use them. But communication is a two way street. I am sure the players want some sort of respect from staff and thats part of the complaining I see in here about staff being rude and abrubt etc etc. However those posts by grouchy and others didnt have any respect in their posts and their posts were designed by them to cause issues with the general public rather than communicate issues with staff and TRY and resolve them. They complained but put no actual area for feedback.

In grouchy's case he said (not an exact quote but paraphrase) "This game over here is way better look we get this and this and we get none of that here". to me thats advertising. No need to post the name of the game at all. Thats like ordering Mcdonalds and eating it in a burger king and telling people the mcdonalds across the street is waaaaaaay better than the food here. You think they would be able to stay in burger king for long?

It is one thing to have links or banners that advertise a game and is a totally other thing to make a comparison... The deleted thread was a comparison with another game. Sometimes people make a comparison to give an example thus sending a clear message. That is not against the rules, now is it?

I dont mind comparisons but they dont need to point out mcdonalds so yes... that is against the rules. Its not a rule us mods made but staff from head office. As such its our job to enforce it.

I want to say i am not making any ads for an other game,i ve checked if what it was said by bebert was true,and in fact it is the truth.
i AM STILL WAITING IF PEOPLE FROM INNO AGREE WITH CARACATUS COMMENT TO GROUCHY.'' by buying diamonds testers are helping inno to improve the game''.
This could mean
1 what testers are reporting or telling to improve the game is not relevant only buying diamonds is relevant
2 pay and keep quiet,and if you do not agree go to hell

Well if your not making any ads stop mentioning the name of other games :P I edited your previous posts only as I am a nice guy and figure you might as well stick around the forums a while... even though you said you were quitting which really doesnt force me to keep you around but encourages your ejection from the forums for adverting... but I got your point so just edited.

By buying diamonds your doing much more than that. Your helping keep the game alive. It helps pay for the servers for this game (servers are not free after all but bloody expensive) and for the wages for the coders to develop the game as well as graphic artists etc. As such we need to have people buy diamonds to pay for these otherwise the game eats into the money from other innogames and thats just not smart business. You dont take money from one hand to feed the other. You need to have each hand self sufficient.

At least caracatus must give us some apologize or must be fired from his position for what he said.

If you have a problem with what a staff said or did come to me in a private message and explain what they did. I will look into it. Thats my job.

Now when a company does a commercial offer to testers or players then this company would never loose money but it will make more profits.The best ads for a company is the mouth to mouth.

Not really in the technological age. It has some impact but not as much as before online became such a bastion of information. I am not disagreeing to your post just pointing out that times have changed since that was a beacon of hope.

By telling that I am not asking free diamonds,I am trying to make you understand

1 a basic commercial act
2 warning you to avoid censorship as long as there is not insulting or offendig argument.

Posts created just to incite players and other people is insulting and offensive to the game and the staff that work here. Alot of my posts people have ignored 99% of what I have said and concentrate on 1 or 2 of the weakest points and try to argue that or pointedly ignore everything that I have said and continue on trying to stir up trouble. Thats like you writing your argument and my only reply is... but we listen and we care and we love you and tottering off for a nap. I dont think you would be very appreciative of that and as such mods (being human beings heaven forbid) get frustrated with not being listened to and people carry on their petulant attitudes grinding about injustice and torture of the masses with well structured points irrelivent to what was answered.

yOU MUST CONSIDER THERE IS SOME ADULTS HERE,RETIRED PEOPLE OR ILL PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO ENJOY THEMSELF BY PLAYING,THEY ARE ALSO BE ABLE TO BE DISGUSTED BY THE BEHAVIOUR OF SYSTEMATIC CENSORSHIP AND THE COMMERCIAL BEHAVIOUR OF INNO.

And this goes back to your freedom of speech rant. There is no freedom of speech when your posting on something owned by someone else. This isnt Canada, Britain, United States etc. This is the internet mate. If something is against the building of the community then its censored. If its made to cause issues without benefit then its censored. If you want freedom of speech then hold a demonstration in the streets. The wallstreet strike is a good example (no I dont want discussion on that here :P) even in countries with freedom of speech the speech isnt really free. You have freedom of speech till your charter rights interfere with someone elses. Thats kinda the same here... the difference being the people who supervise are closer than the public.

So as the french people says put some water in you wine and in the future when a game is launched think to give to the testers some advantages,they are here to help you by their advise and reports,and by mistreating them the mouth to mouth will be negative.

:) oohh fun time... sounds like players get a benifit at one site and expect all the others to do the same. Thats like your child (you used him/her in the next sentence so lets bring the child in a bit early for this) coming home and saying the neighbors are having caviar, champaign (dunno if I spelt it right) and so on for supper so you should have some too. It was very tasty when they are there etc etc. As a parent you should know just because someone else has something you shouldnt have it either just because your child wants it. That stuff is expensive and also inside your neighbors house. Their property and their money. For me and my child I would just tell them to go over there and enjoy the caviar and such as I dont want to lose the money on something thats needless and suck up ish. I believe we have a great game here that we dont NEED to bribe the players to play and help us beta test the game. And when the players threaten to do this or we leave... I just wave and wish them the best. I never went to that other game but in all seriousness I still believe we have a better product over here and dont need to bribe players to stick around.

As a parent i will not give the permission to my child to spend a penny on this game.YES you here,it was my son who is 12 who told me about the posts of the players an the answers and behaviour of the moderators and as a parent i am always keeping an eye on my child behaviour on internet.

When a child of 12 is offended by the comments of a moderator,by the behaviour of the moderators,the parents reaction will be not at all permissive.

Again if you have a problem with staff actions come to me in a pm and explain in detail the issue. Otherwise nothing can be done.

So i am asking once again an explanation and an apologize from caracatus and from you people.

I spent some money for my son when he was playing on Tribal war,but be sure i will not spend anymore money for any game you release.In fact you ve lost a customer and you might loose more.You might not give a damn for a customer but at the end of the day few customers makes a spring,then a river and at the end an ocean of loss.

This is the usual complaint of a player who is upset and is trying to make a point. I get your point but an overreaction without explanation isnt beneficial as you leave your "issue" for others without dealing with it. Again you havent pm'ed a supervisor to explain staff actions or statements or anything. Just made a general thread ranting that players should have free diamonds and that staff get upset when constantly badgered without people listening to them. You want communication but you havent really said anything.

One more point as a barrister i am warning you that your commercial policy could be condamned in many countries and for various reasons,sleep quietly I won t move against you ,i rather prefer to withdraw my financial support

Best regards

Well as a barrister you know its condemned not condamned. This now seems like a legal threat.... care to explain to me in pm how its condemned in many countries? I took Law where I am at and I really dont see anything illegal or fraudulent or anything going on with our commercial policy but would be very interested in exact legal points (case law and federally mandated policies) that have an exact impact on how we operate the business. I look forward to those pms from you so we can have a discussion and work out the issues.

DeletedUser

Whew - long reply!

There is one fundamental point about the Internet, which sometimes goes some way to explain issues - and that it encompasses all sorts of nationalities and educational levels - and although it might be "un PC" to mention it, there is a difference in attitudes etc between the various races that inhabit this world.

I think that sometimes game developers etc need to at least try to understand that what may seem perfectly reasonable to them, might be seen in a completely different light by someone from a different country.

I hasten to say there is no easy answer to this issue, but I do think that sometimes Innogames is a little oblivious to this point.

And I like champagne too!

DeletedUser1294

in germany the strict copyright laws and limited freedom of speech probably explains why you can't 'advertise' other games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.