• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering?

• Thread starter DeletedUser112046
  • Start date

DeletedUser112046

On the occasions i have attacked another player and then plundered a goods building, more often than not i only get one or two goods. How is this even possible? The minimum to produce seems fixed on 4! On the other hand i am constantly being plundered and lose 8 or more goods.

This is just one of the many discrepencies that defie all logic, and make the game so unsatisfying and downright mean spirited!

DeletedUser96901

goods building produces
with boost on world map: 5, 10, 20 or 30
but without world map boost: 1,2, 4 or 6

but I don't know why people are producing the unboosted goods
it is not logical but some does it

joesoap

Major-General
Some people build unboosted as they know they are likely to be plundered so want to give the plunderer as little goods as possible, which maybe the case here

DeletedUser107476

There are also quests which require you to build a certain goods building. Some resent paying out the coins and supplies so keep them in.

Dead-Eye

General
I plunder on a daily basis and constantly find cities with un boosted buildings.
Some people build unboosted as they know they are likely to be plundered so want to give the plunderer as little goods as possible, which maybe the case here

Doubt it. I plunder all the time and always find cities full of unboosted buildings. I think these players are just the farmer types.

DeletedUser

goods building produces
with boost on world map: 5, 10, 20 or 30
but without world map boost: 1,2, 4 or 6

but I don't know why people are producing the unboosted goods
it is not logical but some does it
I built an Iron Foundry unboosted because the Market price being asked was too high and just built stocks more slowly but it worked out for me. I sold the Foundry when I gained Sector with tradable natural resource and built boosted Goods building. Not offering it as a panacea, just my rationale at the time.