• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

, it is not allowed to say that you will find someone and beat him up
You are suggesting that it should be possible to find someone (by phone number or email) to get "some serious pay back dished out", which could mean "beating up".
@fatugly ouch that hurts

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want"
That was like that... with the original helper (R.I.P.).
I normally attack from the first one on my hood to the last one. I have a macro to do that, and another macro to check neighbors and plunder. I have ~800off/650def to attack, and..... 60/160 to defend, and i would change that to 0/0 to add that 60/160 to my attacking army.
I dont know why people waste space in defensive guildings or time whining abour plundering, when the only thing they have to do is..... collect on time

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood who have no way to counter it is akin to the schoolyard bully taking the little kids packed lunch.
The issue I have is that people pay good hard earned money (for diamonds etc) to be able to get the goods that are being plundered and for me this is just ethically, morally and even borderline legally wrong. I am sure INNO have covered themselves in the User Agreement but when real finances is involved, allowing others to steal your property is essentially aiding theft. I strongly suggest they remove this part of the game. It will discourage many lower level users from continuing playing and that is not good for any of us.
you are joking and i cant recognize irony or you have rally big problems... go and play simcity or farmville if this is to agressive for you!

Powe

Brigadier-General
I don't like the plundering aspect of the game so, while I put up with others doing it to me, I do not do it to others.
At least you don't say that plunderers are psychopathic bullies, which many people like you do.

Andrew420

Major
At least you don't say that plunderers are psychopathic bullies, which many people like you do.
I wouldnt call players that plunder psychopathic bullies I plunder my neighbors
Now someone who plunders then brags about all the hate mail and that the hate mail is the best part of plundering
That person has issues

DeletedUser112206

you are joking and i cant recognize irony or you have rally big problems... go and play simcity or farmville if this is to agressive for you!
When will this whinging about plundering stop? When will those players stop comparing this game with real life? Plundering is part of the game and the Atlantis Museum and Voyager supports it with double collections. We have also many options of defense for our cities, the best being, collect your stuff on time. What is not supported and foils the game and is against human ethics and rules of the game are those abusive and even sexually discriminating and foul language messages - that is sad - and yes, if you have a problem with the game, just go to play Elvenar etc Inno still gets their cut. And to use diamonds is OUR choice, as the game can be played without diamonds. this game has been around now for a very long time, maybe it's time for Inno to advertise it as a WAR GAME, then hopefully this whinging about plundering and anything to do with "bad" things stop.........and the saga goes on .......

LOL - The world may never know - while we are on the mysterious - did anyone ever figure out how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop

Emberguard

Legend
I wouldnt call players that plunder psychopathic bullies I plunder my neighbors
Now someone who plunders then brags about all the hate mail and that the hate mail is the best part of plundering
That person has issues
You’re right. Hate mail? Not the best part. Hate mail sucks. Making a new friend or getting a sweet message from plundering someone? Now that’s the best part. One time someone sent me a message asking if I was ok because I hadn’t attacked them for a couple days

DeletedUser

You’re right. Hate mail? Not the best part. Hate mail sucks. Making a new friend or getting a sweet message from plundering someone? Now that’s the best part. One time someone sent me a message asking if I was ok because I hadn’t attacked them for a couple days
I want hate mail

Powe

Brigadier-General
I love hate mail, but I've only ever gotten one message. It was "your bad player". Maybe I'll get something better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.