• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Please Improve "Aid" Priorities

DeletedUser102143

If it is possible, yes please do it +1 I had to get rid of all my pretty decs :(

DeletedUser105176

Only part I disagree with is about Haunted Houses and Graveyards etc. I feel they need to have priority over other buildings in the same way Shrines do.

For example under this proposal I would still never get my HH motivated (unless manually of course). My HH is HMA while I am in LMA, and will naturally keep progressing. I have 30 or so 1h production houses and 20 x 8h production houses from LMA and HMA respectfully. So if HH is just counted as another house it'll never be gotten around to unless by some miracle I don't collect the 1h's all day.

Same scenarios apply for all the special/event buildings when a player progresses eras. The benefits they give still far outstrip the normal buildings from the next era but they're so far down the priority list.

DeletedUser99588

+1 to OP and Roseltyne suggestion.

Lol, I'd even be happy if all you change is to make the decorations last to be polished after all other buildings have been motivated and polished.

DeletedUser105565

+1 from me here. Take out the decorations! However it would also be neat to see an option where players could set their own priority and exclusions in their own personal aid feature.

DeletedUser96867

+1 Of course INNO was told all this in beta before this went live, and as always INNO ignored us. I've seen one, and heard of a few other ugly situations occurring in guilds where players have even left a guild due to how the AID button polivates decos. Easily prevented if the feedback from the test server was actually ever considered.

DeletedUser105740

I agree completely. Nobody wants decs prioritized. The game forces us to build them, then punishes us for doing so by ignoring other, more important buildings.
1+

DeletedUser101210

Exactly as MINK said!!!!
FOE please do and you will be my friend! almost there! just one more feature.

DeletedUser97349

I have discussed this further with the LCM, and the feedback we've received is that the designers have deliberately made the feature imperfect, as they wish to encourage people to still visit manually, so if you need something polished or motivated specifically please ask your guild or friends to do that for you. As I have said before, it is the choice between the easy but less efficacious way (you can't control what you polivate nor what age BP you might receive) or the longer but more beneficial way. There may be some minor adjustments made to the way the Aid feature functions, but the logic of the feature will remain the same.

Be that as it may, I am still prepared to forward your idea for decs to be de-prioritised officially to request that this aspect is re-considered. Realistically however this is not currently planned for implementation.

DeletedUser98465

I have discussed this further with the LCM, and the feedback we've received is that the designers have deliberately made the feature imperfect, as they wish to encourage people to still visit manually, so if you need something polished or motivated specifically please ask your guild or friends to do that for you. As I have said before, it is the choice between the easy but less efficacious way (you can't control what you polivate nor what age BP you might receive) or the longer but more beneficial way. There may be some minor adjustments made to the way the Aid feature functions, but the logic of the feature will remain the same.

Be that as it may, I am still prepared to forward your idea for decs to be de-prioritised officially to request that this aspect is re-considered. Realistically however this is not currently planned for implementation.

And ergo this is where the issue is, is that actually it isn't your choice, its others. The point being made is about the recipient, not the giver. Most if not all players can't arbitrarily force their hood, friends list or guild to visit and it's an unrealistic expectation to do so, or ask someone to force others to do so. Additionally, the moment someone places a feature in front of an individual that would reduce their (monotonous) time spent visiting either 79 guildies or xx friends, I know which option I would choose every time. The 'deliberately imperfect' feature isn't having the desired effect, because of its 'imperfect' implementation

It's all well and good that assertion being made, and yes it may be option, but it's becoming a predominantly used feature. It would be interesting to see what stats there are against pre-1.40 and post 1.40 in terms of visit against aid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is anyone listening? If so I agree wholeheartedly. If not, it doesn't matter what I think really

DeletedUser105078

+ 1 please

PS: excellently worded, Mink :)

Last edited by a moderator: