• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pirate

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Treasury hunt has a good purpose to inno, that players come to game: 5min, 15min, 1h, 4h, 4h...i do not have the info how many players are do that, but i know that i do every time and only for that i think to the game that i MUST come to game and play it so often :)

But yes, its time that change this for something new if they remove Treasury hunt. Its already boring.

DeletedUser6065

Now a moot point.
Boat Dude has been removed as a feature from Server Beta.
Should hit here in a couple of weeks (if not sooner).
. . . . . . mk
**another questionable decision, in my opinion.**

DeletedUser15986

Daily challenges are being tested on beta. Maybe a replacement?

Given the requirements and prizes, it's certainly a replacement for Treasure Hunt for me... When treasure hunt is gone, I'll be ignoring DQ instead.

DeletedUser6065

Given the requirements and prizes, it's certainly a replacement for Treasure Hunt for me... When treasure hunt is gone, I'll be ignoring DQ instead.
Probably a good idea.

Acquire 2 sectors.
Research Technology.
Pretty much the same stuff that has been complained about already.
. . . . mk