• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pirate

DeletedUser108842

Proposal
Implement the pirate feature on android devices.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
I checked and they are not honored yet. One of them is mine as well but it's just an inclusion in another topic.

Reason
This is a problem because you don't have access to this feature and it can play a great part of your gaming.

Details
1. Stop wasting time with unnecessary updates and improvements and start listening to players here.
2. Show the pirate the way to the android.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
The implementation is actually a prevention itself to the stubborness of the iNNo team.

P.S. I want a proper description from an adequate moderator why this hasn't been implemented on android yet. If anyone's downvoting this idea we all really wanna see the reason.

DeletedUser

How very dare you, he's not a pirate :o Rude!
Also, why would you only want the Treasure Hunt implemented on android? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the feature implemented on the app in general? Bit selfish otherwise.
-1 for having it implemented only on android, as you're excluding the whole iOS market for no apparent reason.

DeletedUser110503

Treasure Hunt, as it is, is pretty useless. How about making it into something worth doing? Maybe create an ocean screen, with hexes like the battle screen, containing various islands, landing on which results in battle and/or a reward.

DeletedUser6065

I disagree that Treasure Dude is worthless. Many is the time when he gave a combat unit that was sorely needed for Guild Ex after I had entered a new era.
+1 for idea.
Additional +1 to Lady Lexis for her observation.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser110195

How very dare you, he's not a pirate
A sea-farer who sails about looking for treasure, presumably lands on islands and takes it from somewhere and probably someone....sounds like a pirate to me. :P

Also anything that helps kill apple faster is a good thing in my book. :lol:

+1 whatever it is, so long as it is app in general, not just Android.

I'm sure the advert I followed to download the game didn't say "come and play part of this game." Yet there seems to be so much that I am missing from only having an iPad.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm sure the advert I followed to download the game didn't say "come and play part of this game." Yet there seems to be so much that I am missing from only having an iPad.
The advert that I followed appeared to be marketing it as a mobile game - certainly no mention of a browser version! And as such it works nicely; what I'm mainly aware of is the frustrations in the battles which turn out to be elements that haven't been implemented (like the ability to know for certain which squares are out of enemy range and which only look as if they are, for instance!)

DeletedUser110195

This game actually can be played on the browser version from a mobile device with the right web browser installed, puffin is one such browser.

Vesiger

Monarch
This game actually can be played on the browser version from a mobile device with the right web browser installed, puffin is one such browser.
To be honest I don't particularly want to play it on a mini-window within an especially downloaded browser - I've seen screenshots of the browser version posted here, and the interface doesn't look inviting. I'm happy (mostly) with the way it is as a native-running mobile app...

DeletedUser110195

I'm just wondering but what about it isn't inviting?

The browser version, aside from allowing GvG and treasure hunt, makes it easier to move things around the city as you can lay one building on top of another and swap them, the one you had on move is set down and the other one is picked up. It allows you to filter your event history, your event history is much longer, which makes it easier to purge inactive friends among other things. You're able to put FP packs directly onto GBs, rather than having to drop them in the bar and THEN put them on a GB. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but there are so many things the browser version can do that the app cannot.

Vesiger

Monarch
Lots and lots of tabs, icons, hovering, stuff stuck all round the screen (not that ours isn't pretty covered in junk these days!)
Yes, the mobile version needs a longer event history (or the 'useless' events need a separate history of their own), but that's a matter of allocated buffer size rather than needing a Windows-style interface, as is the FP thing. It's not that it can't be done, as may well be the case with the battle screen - it's just that they haven't got round to implementing it yet.

The browser version, aside from allowing GvG and treasure hunt, makes it easier to move things around the city as you can lay one building on top of another and swap them, the one you had on move is set down and the other one is picked up. It allows you to filter your event history, your event history is much longer, which makes it easier to purge inactive friends among other things. You're able to put FP packs directly onto GBs, rather than having to drop them in the bar and THEN put them on a GB. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but there are so many things the browser version can do that the app cannot.
I had realised that the battle screen wasn't as good, and had found out about GvG that I can't do but had no idea there was so much that I miss. For something being promoted as though it is an app game, it's pathetic that it isn't really the game at all!

DeletedUser108842

Many opinions I see, lel.

1. Yes - I meant the treasure hunt or whatever.
2. When I said on android - yes, I meant to be implemented to every single device you can play FoE on.
3. Why are most of you so negative? Can't and would not understand that.

I am still waiting for an outcome of this topic.

Cheers.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Many opinions I see, lel.

1. Yes - I meant the treasure hunt or whatever.
2. When I said on android - yes, I meant to be implemented to every single device you can play FoE on.
3. Why are most of you so negative? Can't and would not understand that.

I am still waiting for an outcome of this topic.

Cheers.

Be happy that you can play the game on phone, because i cannot play on Windows phone, despite the fact that i playing on Windows PC.... ;)