• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pendragon says goodbye

DeletedUser

After eighteen months that I spent on this fantastic game, it’s time for me to say goodbye, as my life is heading off in another direction. However, not without saying publicly how much I loved this rollercoaster ride, for it’s been that too.

Not only was this a great game to play (thank you, developers!), it wouldn’t have been so with all these great people around me: the players both ingame and here on the forum, the awesome guild that I have been lucky to be in, and last but really not least: the moderator team where I spent nearly all this time as well, starting off as a “simple” altruist (gosh, was I proud of that!) and quickly climbing up to senior moderator, what I am at the moment that I write this. A job that comes with a lot of responsibility, but it has really been worth doing :) – I’m thankful for this chance given to me to have a look behind the scenes and to meet all these people from all over the world who (often voluntarily) spend hours and hours helping players out, answering questions, fixing things for them, and yes, also to catch those who rather cheat than play a game.

It’s been an experience that I hadn’t wanted to miss and that I’ll never forget. I’ve learnt a lot, and I’ve had even more fun. However, as I said, it’s time for me to move on now.

So, for a last time:

Happy gaming :)

Jet
(Pendragon)

DeletedUser13805

good luck with were ever life takes you its a shame your going as i found you to be a fair mod not like 1 mod i could mention but i would get another ban if i did. anyway good luck to you

DeletedUser1081

All the best to you, Pendragon.
And don't forget to read that book I recommended!
You really will love it.

Amy Steele

General
Hi Pen, you've been so hugely supportive of me in my journey to becoming an igm. I wouldn't have learned the stuff I have nearly half so quickly without you to turn to. I'll miss you bigtime, but as byeordie will say below*, real life must come first.

Good Luck with all you do in the future, and thank you!
Amy

*Yes - I can see the future :p (would be more impressive perhaps without the 'Last edited by...' ;) )

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

Hate to see you leave, but real life must come first. I missed all the times I have seen you help others (myself included), and I will miss you stopping our counts in this spambox
(Yes, technically this message is different :p)

Good Luck and Farewell!
ByeOrDie

DeletedUser12348

On behalf of all the Damn Dirty Rats we wish you all the best and hope that everything goes well with your new adventures.

I don't think it is much of a secret now but here goes lol, we were proud to have you as part of our little family and sincerely hoped you enjoyed your time being Damn Dirty. Keep in touch hun and drop the odd post on our Facebook page and let us know how things are going.

Now we need another Mod to keep us in check and make us behave lol.

Take care Sweetie xxxx

241bd55a278b3a56e3140b3f049c4588.png.82.png

DeletedUser9168

Thanks Pendragon for all you have done for us as a mod (except maybe sending us back to zero quite so often!)
you will be sorely missed.
good luck with whatever the future brings your way.
Jampots :)

DeletedUser7099

wait, does this mean i have to change/update my interest information on my profile?

-Illegal vs. Pendragon forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

Only now noticed this thread. Bye Pendragon and have good time!

Oh and btw they brought GvG to zz yesterday, I notice certain initial similaraties to when byeordie tryed to quit :D

DeletedUser653

Many thanks for the help over the last 18 months.
Enjoy RL and take it easy.
Mark

DeletedUser2918

Enjoy the Real World Pendragon, may all you strive for be yours and more. and thank you for being a friend, Guildmate and all-around Good Person.

Thank you for the help and knowledge you provided.

Take Care,
--Nethead