• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pending Deletion...

WhoDatBoy

Private
Just a thought...

When I first started playing the game, I didn't know/understand the benefits of running multiple Worlds, so I had 5 of them.

I'm sure a lot of people on here are running tens of Worlds at a time, but now, about a week in, I think I should really concentrate on one.

So here's my suggestion: In the World Selection screen, could there be a section for Worlds pending deletion, either by my hand or by the PTB if a World has been inactive for a designated period of time?

I'm playing on my iMac Pro using the Brave browser.

thanks

Emberguard

Legend
if a World has been inactive for a designated period of time?
Cities already have a automatic deletion for inactivity if they're Early Middle Ages or below and you have a low diamond balance

Otherwise what Agent said. Your settings should have a delete button