• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Overflow Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser1080
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

??? are you serious ???

coz in my opinion that also means you got at least 676 opponents listed????

if so then imo that means your continent has at least that many "active" players

The bronze tower has 3477 listed players. I assume that's everyone on the Brisgard server, or at least the ones who have reached the bronze tower on the same server.

DeletedUser

if so then it would mean i could attack everyone in other continents as well ??
might be as it is pvp .. but then why i only c our members in our tower? (36 players to be precise)

DeletedUser

I was put into group 12, but I could never see my name in the list of 80 and there are new names since mine.

DeletedUser

if ur in group 12 and you just joined recently Milady, then it'll be kinda hard to make it to that top 80 list, most of the guys there are super active...

DeletedUser

if ur in group 12 and you just joined recently Milady, then it'll be kinda hard to make it to that top 80 list, most of the guys there are super active...

yep, ive been collecting non-stop few the last few days and im still not up there, im about 1/3 through iron age.

DeletedUser653

Hi guys, just picked up this thread,
I am in Arvahall and listed in group 3 in top posting, my group is dying! We have 80 players listed, bottom 7 with zero points, 49-72 <1000, 24-48 <25k, top 3 players 1 million (myself), 590k, 280k, but reviewing bronze tower I can only see 6 players listed, 8 in iron and 2 in EMA!

By mistake i logged into Brisgard and was given a brand new village with the same user name etc This group is completely different as there is 80 players listed in the leader list, 880k for highest (SUNMOON1806 - and only with diamond buildings!) down to 123k for player 80 and I am of course not listed but having just player 5 mins I should have a few thousand my now. So I think the logic is right, the 80 limit has come down and new players are being allocated into existing groups but cannot see where they are in points - major error.
Bottom five players are:
Kingortao - 130k
Cullie 130k
MAX PAYNE 129k
TAMRIX 127k
Eddmc88 126k
Sylar 126k (Champion of bronze tower!)
I spent 30 mins getting to bronze tower to see the numbers and guess what we have - 5500 players, 550 pages with 10 players per page, last 5 pages they all had zero points and I searched in to see where I was but gave up 50 pages in from the last one.

So I like the expansion - about time too (what about Arvahall please?) but they need to resolve the ability of a new player to see his points and list players local that can be attacked. How does a new player know who to attack?

DeletedUser653

Thanks for that - it does match up.

Have you seen the leading players village, every single building is a diamond building, every single decoration etc etc - see my post on "show your city" for a screen shot. hes basically only got Houses or Goods buildings so must be buying all research, I suspect 39k of diamonds minimum maybe more!

DeletedUser

seriously? 39k diamonds? man, I really hope he's some ingame moderator or whatever, cause if some dude decided to spent a fortune on an account in some random game in beta stage... gah, I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

DeletedUser

Is overflow players live on other servers? On de2 - which started 03.05. - it is still the old neighbourhood with 80 people.

I also like the expansion but time will tell if it really helps. If a new player joins and is far ahead from the top 80 he may quit playing - like most of new players do. Not to say that they currently would have to use the PvP tower to plunder or support other players.

Well it was already foreseen in exclusive beta that the group of 80 was not working in practise. Still waiting for wonders or a solution :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi guys, just picked up this thread,
I am in Arvahall and listed in group 3 in top posting, my group is dying! We have 80 players listed, bottom 7 with zero points, 49-72 <1000, 24-48 <25k, top 3 players 1 million (myself), 590k, 280k, but reviewing bronze tower I can only see 6 players listed, 8 in iron and 2 in EMA!

By mistake i logged into Brisgard and was given a brand new village with the same user name etc This group is completely different as there is 80 players listed in the leader list, 880k for highest (SUNMOON1806 - and only with diamond buildings!) down to 123k for player 80 and I am of course not listed but having just player 5 mins I should have a few thousand my now. So I think the logic is right, the 80 limit has come down and new players are being allocated into existing groups but cannot see where they are in points - major error.
Bottom five players are:
Kingortao - 130k
Cullie 130k
MAX PAYNE 129k
TAMRIX 127k
Eddmc88 126k
Sylar 126k (Champion of bronze tower!)
I spent 30 mins getting to bronze tower to see the numbers and guess what we have - 5500 players, 550 pages with 10 players per page, last 5 pages they all had zero points and I searched in to see where I was but gave up 50 pages in from the last one.

So I like the expansion - about time too (what about Arvahall please?) but they need to resolve the ability of a new player to see his points and list players local that can be attacked. How does a new player know who to attack?

I agree right there mate, I joined up not even 3 days ago, i can only see what my rank is after i have a victory of an attack, but it would be helpful if im able to see other players instead of the NPC's

DeletedUser

Thanks for that - it does match up.

Have you seen the leading players village, every single building is a diamond building, every single decoration etc etc - see my post on "show your city" for a screen shot. hes basically only got Houses or Goods buildings so must be buying all research, I suspect 39k of diamonds minimum maybe more!

yah I've seen it, but I'm avoiding to visit it now, everytime I do it gives me a mixed feeling of dysentery and self-pity....

anyways, which came out first, Arvahall or Brisgard?

Status
Not open for further replies.