• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Trades] Open a Market for Blueprints - Paid for with Diamonds instead of Forge Points

DeletedUser111080

All players have an excess of blueprints for many Great Buildings. For Great Buildings that the player will not build or level up more, why not offer a Blueprints Market like the Goods Market with trades paid for with Diamonds instead of Forge Points?

Players would be happy because they would be able to trade for that elusive 9th blueprint.

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
btw it is not ok that FOE team members are cheating with their ideas and start them directly in the popular section
good point, totally agree

also as a mod, shouldn't they be using the correct format for new ideas, ifs mods aren't using it then its a bit hard to expect normal players to use it

Last edited:

Amy Steele

General
Thanks folks - thread now moved to the main Ideas section. It shouldn't actually be possible (even for mods) to post directly in any Ideas subforum, so we'll check how that might have happened. I'm sure it was done unintentionally :)

If you should see any misplaced posts in future, in this or any other section of the forum, please report them using the Report function at the bottom left of the post, so that we can move them to the correct location, thank you.

DeletedUser103370

As the guys pointed out, you can already buy BPs with diamonds, even if you set the price lower, this would be yet another way for visa-players to get ahead...
I'd more likely to support something which is useful for every player, let them be old or new, visa or f2p.
The BP market is a good idea, but I'd do it differently, just an example:
  • player could choose what he asks for the BP
  • the options could be anything even mixed, for example 1kk coins + 100 ferroconcrete
But of course I guess the main problem - according to many - is the abuse, namely this would make it even more easy for multi-accounts to exploit the system.
Personally I think features like this are not the reason why multies exist, nor supporting them, those should be addressed by better filtering. But hey, that's just me.

DeletedUser111080

Yes, I had the same doubts about using diamonds last night. The 200 dimes option is all that is really needed. I like your other options. And could further complicate and restrict it with the BP location (Northeast, Center, Southwest, etc.)
Thanks for your input. Have a super day of FoE.