• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: only gave me 1 blue print instead of the two blue prints...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was the highest contributor on the Light House of Alexandria (was level 4 is level 5 now). It gave me the 25 research points, but only gave me 1 blue print instead of the two blue prints it said first place should receive.

Socratez of FIRE & ICE on the Arvahall server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Socratez,

For next time, please check out this thread and create a bug report conform the correct template : Bug Resolve Suggestions and Bug Report Template
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

However, I think your specific problem is that someone 'stole' your spot at the last moment and you got dropped to a lower ranked place. It happens a lot.

- L

DeletedUser276

actually I can check that.... give me a bit.

*edit..

dangit that tools not uploaded yet. I can check this on Tuesday hopefully.

DeletedUser

Actually I know for a fact that did not happen. I made sure I donated more than anyone else could (till it leveled up) and it did give me first place research points/

oh, (sorry I read the one then the other) I look forward to Tuesday.

DeletedUser10521

Great Building contributor reward issue

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 17.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Did not receive all of the blueprints promised for the contributor rank.
  • Screenshots: None
  • How often this occurs: This has happened twice while contributing to the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
  • Urgency: Minor
  • Preventative Actions None
  • Summary: I was the number 1 contributor on a guildmate's LoA going from level 7 to 8 and only received 2 of the promised 3 blueprints. I had a large enough lead that I could not be passed by the 2nd place contributor. I received the 45 Forge points and the medals appear to have been awarded properly. I took note of the BPs I had before the awards were received and I only received 2 BPs. I do not have multiples of any one BP, so I know that is not a possibility.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: There are a couple of other posts regarding this issue, but they did not use the template.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: N/A

DeletedUser

This just happened to me on the Notre Dame. I placed second and I noticed that only one BP was shown in the popup window. I should have received two but I thought I had receive two copies of the same BP. When I looked in my inventory I only had one copy of that BP so I was shorted by one. All other rewards were correct.

DeletedUser17

I was the highest contributor on the Light House of Alexandria (was level 4 is level 5 now). It gave me the 25 research points, but only gave me 1 blue print instead of the two blue prints it said first place should receive.

Socratez of FIRE & ICE on the Arvahall server.

Please send in a support ticket. You can do this by right clicking in the game and clicking "support".

DeletedUser276

no its been marked for the developers to review. This should be fixed either this tuesday or next tuesday as thats when we get our fix updates.

DeletedUser7719

I thought this was fixed last update. And why shouldn't he go to support to get his blueprints?

DeletedUser

Because Support cannot deal with this problem right now, hence Blacksmith saying "its been marked for the developers to review".
The question is really why you're questioning Blacksmith lol ;)

- L

DeletedUser

i have encountered the same problem

the question is: will we get the 2nd BP back???

DeletedUser276

I am keeping tabs on the names in this thread. When the devs give me what I so desire to check these out I can review where the bps came from and who in here is short them for me to check and replace. From what I was told I can do that when we get the .24 update. Till then we are in limbo for checking blueprints till I get the tool.

I just hope people made the same name in the forums here as they have ingame or we might have some upset peeps.

filing ingame support ticks you can do if you really want to but there is nothing that can be done till the .24 update to the support tickets will just sit there till it happens.

DeletedUser

I am keeping tabs on the names in this thread. When the devs give me what I so desire to check these out I can review where the bps came from and who in here is short them for me to check and replace. From what I was told I can do that when we get the .24 update. Till then we are in limbo for checking blueprints till I get the tool.

I just hope people made the same name in the forums here as they have ingame or we might have some upset peeps.

filing ingame support ticks you can do if you really want to but there is nothing that can be done till the .24 update to the support tickets will just sit there till it happens.

I can say on my part, in-game nick with forum account name r the same, one last question when will be the .24 update?

DeletedUser

I can say on my part, in-game nick with forum account name r the same, one last question when will be the .24 update?

The announcement in the announcements section says December 18th :)

DeletedUser914

did get 2 instead of 3 blueprints for forgepoints

•World: Tell us what world you have noticed this bug in. Arvahall
•Browser and Version: Tell us which web browser you are using, include version number if possible. Internet Explorer 9
•Overview of the bug: Tell us what happens when this bug occurs, what prompts the bug to occur - include as much information about the bug as you can, so that we can address it. The more descriptive you can be, the more chance we have of understanding you. Donated the most Forgepoints to Aachen Cathedral in level 8 in my guild, however: just got 2 blueprints instead of the promised 3.
•Screenshots: Show us any screenshots that you have of the bug, or any other visual aids. These are often invaluable. No screenshots
•How often this occurs: Tell us the frequency in which this occurs or if this is the first time and if it only occurs during specific times. (providing your timezone if possible, or alternatively the time in GMT+1/UTC+1) First time this occurs
•Urgency: Tell us if this is an urgent bug (game-changing/game-breaking), or if it is just a minor bug (non-game changing). Minor bug
•Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring? Cannot prevent this
•Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug. See bug overview
•I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes. It happened with the GB Alexandrie too.
•Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.