• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One click access to PvP Tower standings

DeletedUser

Why is there no single-click access to the PvP standings? This is something I use all the time, and is a real pain to get to.

Currently, either you have to go to the Continent Map scroll around, perhaps take a ship and scroll around some more, then perhaps take another ship, etc., etc... [YIKES!] - or get to the Town Hall's News tab and click Event History (4 clicks, minimum. 7 to get to Progressive Era tower).

Instead, why not just give us a single button somewhere on the city screen that pops up a PvP Standings dialog, with 8+ little PvP towers all visible and clickable. Now it's 2 clicks, maximum, to get to the standings for any tower.

As an aside, single click access to Event History would be nice too, but not as necessary since it pops up plenty on its own.

Edit: if you gave a single click access to Event History, you could also give us a Settings option to not be pestered by the "Excuse me sire..." dialog every time someone motivates/polishes something in our city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

+1 to this :)
(still need a template want to put it in the ideas section though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Perhaps it doesn't have the template because it is in the Feedback section? ;) (I'm actually working on a proposal along these lines at the moment btw - just need to do the visual aids/graphics)...

Boochie is right - it's something that's sorely needed.