• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: No Immunity

• Thread starter DeletedUser12666
  • Start date

DeletedUser7719

Thanks for straightening things out. Is it possible to watch my last battle (it's still the one I reported)? I won't do another battle until about 12 hours...

DeletedUser

Was it a province, or a neighbor? If province, then no, but neighbor yes.

Also, the Jaegers having the problem, was it a rogue turned jaeger? I found a bug with the rogue not taking on the abilities of a Jaeger if the rogue was in the forest when it transformed, but it does if the rogue turns into a Jaeger, and then moves into a forest. Odd stuff, but that one is confirmed, could it be the same as this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

it's a province :(
I don't think it that part matters as I usually move my rogues to trees on its first turn to protect them. I have tried the other way it it works as well. Something else is doing it...

DeletedUser7719

After a few days of more fighting, I honestly have no idea how to replicate this... I just know it happens because my picture proves it!

DeletedUser

I just had it happen to me man. I was in bottom right territory of Ydine sector (horseback archers and lancers) and I brought 2 rogues along. They got hit and turned into rangers while standing on a forest section, but the archers were able to kill them from a distance. This had never been the case before. Also, this may be bad luck, but the last two times I brought two rogues along with 1 ranger and 5 jaegers, they both turned into rangers.

DeletedUser7719

lol, I think that's just bad luck :p
Yea, Herluth has proof that it does happen through a video he sent me as I was complaining through support. I can't tell if this only happens with rogues as the OP never mentioned anything. I didn't expect that this could happen with rangers too.

DeletedUser15501

I had the same happen to me today, almost lost an unattached unit due to this bug because I expected the musketeers to target my other rogues (also standing in forests) instead of killing the rogue turned jaegar standing in the forest. :( Why does the topic title say this is not a bug/will not fix? It's annoying and should be fixed imo.