• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: No Cars or Pedestrians

Taffergirl

Private
  • World: En server, Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Avast Secure Browser, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: The streets are empty of cars and the walkways empty of pedestrians
  • Screenshots: As an attached file
  • How often this occurs: Just as I'm playing. I had cars and pedestrians this morning, and now they are just gone
  • Urgency: It's a minor bug but one that is troublesome as cars and pedestrians can point out hidden incidents
  • Preventative Actions: I have tried all of your solutions. I also tried clearing all my browsers caches. No joy.
  • Summary: It's just that. No cars or pedestrians. I see them on mobile but not on the PC.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes.

Attachments

• NoCarsNoPedestrians.jpg
    NoCarsNoPedestrians.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 72

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I can confirm this. I just checked both of my cities, and no cars or pedestrians in either. Animations are active, and all other animations are working just fine, it's only cars and pedestrians that are missing.

Taffergirl

Private
I made a discovery. It seems whenever I visit my continent map or the guild expedition and then go back to my city, the cars and pedestrians come back for a short time. But then they shortly vanish and don't come back. I hope that helps solve the problem.

Emberguard

Legend
The game will automatically remove animations if your device is having trouble with displaying all animations on the screen, usually starting with removing cars/pedestrians.

Possible it could be a bug, but it could also just be the game trying to give your device a easier time loading your city

Taffergirl

Private
The game will automatically remove animations if your device is having trouble with displaying all animations on the screen, usually starting with removing cars/pedestrians.

Possible it could be a bug, but it could also just be the game trying to give your device a easier time loading your city
I'm on a PC and my PC has never had any trouble with the animations in the past. I've been playing Forge for over 2 years now.

Mandelynn

Corporal
I too noticed this. Cars appeared once in one city but when I clicked on an instance, they disappeared again. Cars help me see instances behind buildings I normally can't see.
Hope this gets fixed soon.

Mandelynn

Corporal
From CS:
"We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our development team."

That's it. Maybe the next update they'll fix it.