• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No ‘Event’ icon on iPad app.

treboreel

Private
Hello,
I’m forced to play FOE on an iPad app and it’s horrible. For the last three events, I’ve had no ‘Event’ icon on the iPad desktop when I load the game. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, but no icon. And, please do not reply with ‘play FOE on a PC’. I’m unable to do that atm. Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    910.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2004.jpeg
    IMG_2004.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
You would need to click on the story icon to expand to the story quest, daily quest and lastly event quest. This has happened a couple of updates ago.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Yes, You basically need to remember when events are running and you're doing daily challenges now as there's nothing to highlight it on the main screen unless you complete either of them and it goes to the green tick. No idea why it was implemented this way with no prompts but it's what we have now.

Screenshot_20231011_084042_Forge of Empires.jpg

treboreel

Private
Hello,
I’m forced to play FOE on an iPad app and it’s horrible. For the last three events, I’ve had no ‘Event’ icon on the iPad desktop when I load the game. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, but no icon. And, please do not reply with ‘play FOE on a PC’. I’m unable to do that atm. Thanks all.
But, that is what I am saying, there is no icon there to select. It is not visible and nowhere to be found. Please open the attachments, that I included.

treboreel

Private
OK, I found them, but why would you put it there, when it used to appear on the desktop when the event started. At least I know where it is now. Thanks.