• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Nice Guys Finish Last (even here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah I've had a few of those myself....personally I'd like to see an ignore function implemented :p

that would be awful. :( how could i thank you for those 10 nice glasses you've just gifted to me? :)

DeletedUser1032

Couple of ideas...

1. How about awarding points for either trading goods with other players or for polishing/motivating? This way, both fighters and non-fighters could gain points towards getting those land expansions. So if you attack a lot, you gain battle points. If you trade a lot, you get merchant points. They both could be used to unlock the land expansions. Perhaps these points would work at a ratio 20-1, or even higher, since maintain an army costs more. But at least this way both sides would be satisfied, and both would actually have something to do after finishing all the quests and conquering the whole map.

2. Or, give battle points to those who actually win the combat. So if the attacker wins, he gets victory points. If the defender wins, he gets victory points. After all, "victory" points should go to the actual victor (including victorious defender), not just anyone who attacks.

DeletedUser

Couple of ideas...
1. How about awarding points for either trading goods with other players or for polishing/motivating? This way, both fighters and non-fighters could gain points towards getting those land expansions.

woo! that is an awesome idea! <3 it!

DeletedUser

that would be awful. :( how could i thank you for those 10 nice glasses you've just gifted to me? :)

Well I didn't get any messages from you, but I'm fine with the plundering. It's the weird messages people send after you take their stuff. It's pretty unnecessary considering the nature of the game. An ignore function should be there in any online game, lots of weirdos out there...

Also sending messages after plundering someone would be really petty IMO, people should be able to ignore that as well : )

DeletedUser

Couple of ideas...

1. How about awarding points for either trading goods with other players or for polishing/motivating? This way, both fighters and non-fighters could gain points towards getting those land expansions. So if you attack a lot, you gain battle points. If you trade a lot, you get merchant points. They both could be used to unlock the land expansions. Perhaps these points would work at a ratio 20-1, or even higher, since maintain an army costs more. But at least this way both sides would be satisfied, and both would actually have something to do after finishing all the quests and conquering the whole map.

2. Or, give battle points to those who actually win the combat. So if the attacker wins, he gets victory points. If the defender wins, he gets victory points. After all, "victory" points should go to the actual victor (including victorious defender), not just anyone who attacks.

Definitely agree with the second one, you should put that in the ideas section if no one has yet. It makes total sense that the army who wins gets the points.

DeletedUser1032

@ KingMike
Already done, mate, with bunch of other ideas as well when it comes to the combat system. We'll see if any of this actually makes it to game devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.