• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Newbie in need. How do I increase my peoples?

dominatrixx

Private
I am trying to increase the amount of people I have so I can add buildings and such. The game won't let me sell any of my current houses so I can replace them with something else that will increase population. Any suggestions?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
You cannot sell the houses, because doing so would put you into a negative population position, so of course, makes sense you cannot sell. However, I imagine you have other buildings, that require population, such as Goods or Supplies, or even Military buildings - if you sell some of those, you will have population available, and then you can sell some of your houses to make new, larger houses.
Best thing to do, is make sure you have enough space available to create even one new larger house, then use that increased population to sell smaller houses.
Also, houses, once built, do not require a road for the population to be used (you need the road only to create Coins), so if you have space, move a house or two away, or delete some road space.
I am assuming you must be relatively new to this particular type of game, since many games use this same methodology, so once you understand how to use it in one game, it is relative to be used in others.

joesoap

Major-General
if the new house you want to build is the same size as the house you want to replace try building the new house on top of the old house & see if that works

legend9182

Major-General
With time , build population gbs or event buildings
And then you will have more than enough population like i have over 30k lying around