• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Wishing Wells

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
yeah 7 days is quite long, although I don't really notice it 'cause they're just there and the alternatives even with daily collection have overall a similar amount of medals by the end of the week. That being said being a 7 day collection is a good thing in a way because with 24 hr collections you lose more if you need to keep pushing the clock back to get them in sync again

dimondus

Captain
yeah 7 days is quite long, although I don't really notice it 'cause they're just there and the alternatives even with daily collection have overall a similar amount of medals by the end of the week. That being said being a 7 day collection is a good thing in a way because with 24 hr collections you lose more if you need to keep pushing the clock back to get them in sync again
Hmm, now I calculated once again and medals seems on par with SoA but shrines give a lot of additional coins. Well, I'll still keep my 30+ towers anyway :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I honestly can't wait for...
...everyone to go after the new Sunken Treasure building in the upcoming Summer event.
1hr production is iirc, something like 140 medals in freaking EMA!:o:o:o
...of course, it's probably that Inno's going to smash that thing senseless with the 'ol nerf bat, but hey, a girl can still dream - right?!:blush:

WW's, Victory Towers, Shrines of Aweful... who need's 'em anymore?!

DeletedUser112892

...everyone to go after the new Sunken Treasure building in the upcoming Summer event.
...of course, it's probably that Inno's going to smash that thing senseless with the 'ol nerf bat, but hey, a girl can still dream - right?!:blush:

Man, 140 medals/1h, that is just awesome :D

Agent327

Overlord

I think you got your info wrong. In EMA it gives 30 medals a day on the highest lvl.

DeletedUser112892

I think you got your info wrong. In EMA it gives 30 medals a day on the highest lvl.
Then guys on Wikia must have mistaken :P
ixfipu.png

However, as only info about EMA is available, I don't know how relevant this info can be.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Even if the medals do get destroyed by the nerf bat before we get it here on live, it's still going to be the game's best goods producer...
For comparison, the Kiosk is the same size (though opposite orientation), but only gives out every 24hrs if polivated.

This can potentially pay out 3x per day if you can make all three 8hr productions fit into your daily routine. ;)

Vs. even one of the new shrunken WW's, it's at worst a guaranteed 10 refined goods vs. a bunch of unrefined. (assuming one can at least make 2x 8hr productions per day work of course...)
Just need to watch out for plunderers. :P