• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature) PvP neighbourhood map

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
Actually, in the three years I've been playing in 12 worlds, I think I've only been attacked by more than one person in a neighbourhood a couple of times. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but as I said earlier, it must be rare based on my experience.

How many players do you know that took advantage of the bug in the Oracle and if you do not know any does that make abuse alright?

But, even if I've been lucky and it does happen more often, if you consider neighbours teaming up an abuse in the proposed PvP neighbourhood Map system, would it not also be an abuse in the current system? This is the reason for my earlier question: "How can it be abused more than the current system?"

Could the reason be in the rewards?

Vesiger

Monarch
Those who have complained that the PvP Neighbourhood Map could be abused have based it on the allegation that currently neighbours team up and work together (I quote: "One attacks, lets other know defence so easier battles and they also inform each other of when plunder is available.")
It does happen - I had a guildmate who was in my neighbourhood PM me to say that he had just attacked so-and-so, and that there were several goods buildings waiting to be plundered.
I didn't take him up on it at the time because it didn't seem fair, and since then I've more or less given up plundering.
(It helps that I'm a lot richer now than I was then, and can better afford to be moral!)

Status
Not open for further replies.