• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new army lay out

DeletedUser14587

I am back after 3 months of exile.
My quick opinion -
While the new screen has a much better appeal to me as a player (and trust me, I fight 160+ battles a day in two worlds), I think it is established that the army management tool has room for significant improvements.
1. When it is done, instead of providing a checkbox for "unattached units", it should be for attached units - to allow the player to select the attached troops and attack others using them.
2. Sort the units in decreasing order of health -- putting the most injured troops at the end -- instead of sorting by the time when these troops were created.
3. Tooltip response - becomes immaterial if you are able to sort.
4. Ability to double click - to select 8 units at a time - as before.
Once these 4 things are done, I don't think we will have any complaints of the nature stated above in this thread and in another parallel thread on this topic.
Blacksmith - would appreciate if you could share your opinion on my feedback.

i will add as well the ability of choosing one two or three unit and change them as before & and to check the unit which used to be less than a second and now up to 10 seconds

DeletedUser5399

Can someone please explain to me how to use the new Army Management system? I can't seem to assign or unassign any units to my armies. I can't seem to find out how to choose my Attack Army or my Defend Army. I keep clicking but nothing happens. :(

DeletedUser

Okay, so to set ur defending units click the blue defence button on the left side, then select any 8 units from the unit pool at the bottom as you click them you will see a blue border around them, these are now set as defence. Now click the blue button again to finish. Still in management window the top left box with 8 slots is your currenty selected army, same again just click on whichever units you want and as you click them from the unit pool at the bottom they wil move up to your selected army, to remove from there just click on them and they will go back to unit pool at the bottom once u have 8 in your selected army your good to go these are what you will attack with. Hope that helps, kim :-).

DeletedUser5399

Thanks kimberly. I already figured out how this thing works. :/ The problem is that when you select the Blue Defense Shield, it goes dim, making you think it isn't selected; but it is ... @_@ *rolls eyes* ... So dim = selected ... bright = unselected. Like I said in my post in the other thread, this new Army Management system is cumbersome, complicated, clumsy and confusing. No improvement here.

DeletedUser

Give it time, ive come to prefer it, in a couple weeks it may become 2nd nature, hopefully lol :-)

DeletedUser11280

sorry kim i think just repeating words you said before does not make it so, I my self have no major issues with new style but am big enough to see problems some may have with Alcatraz giving unattached troops every 24 hours?
They are a randomly produced depending on troop buildings in the city and with the larger pool of troops there does not seem to be a logical way the new (unattached troops are stored unless you or some one else can point out there is?
I think this is the major concern that game players who have an Alcatraz ( I do not as yet still waiting on the last 3 bp LOL)
Any way if some one could make slight change to identify unattached troops probably would quell most of the gripes.
Many thanks Geoff51

DeletedUser14674

I can't see atack button on my laptop... optimizing pages are very poor!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

sorry kim i think just repeating words you said before does not make it so, I my self have no major issues with new style but am big enough to see problems some may have with Alcatraz giving unattached troops every 24 hours?
They are a randomly produced depending on troop buildings in the city and with the larger pool of troops there does not seem to be a logical way the new (unattached troops are stored unless you or some one else can point out there is?
I think this is the major concern that game players who have an Alcatraz ( I do not as yet still waiting on the last 3 bp LOL)
Any way if some one could make slight change to identify unattached troops probably would quell most of the gripes.
Many thanks Geoff51

There are a few threads on this issue now but I can say, although there hasn't been an official announcement as yet I can say for sure the unattached units issue is certainly being looked at as it known to be an important issue for many players, especially players with Alcatraz. kim.

DeletedUser6065

Confusing and way to prone to 'mistakes' being made . . . . mk

DeletedUser15432

Om one of the multiple threads that are currently running regards the new army management system, I asked it they could all be linked into one thread, I think I might have found a way. It will be time consuming and require a moderator to do it properly but here goes.

1 - choose the thread that is to be the master thread.
Access each message in the other threads.
Highlight the text
Use Control C on the highlighted text
Go to master message
Use control V
Text will be copied into new message
Repeat the process until all messages in the thread have been thus dealt with
Delete the redundant thread
Repeat for any other duplicate threads

DeletedUser99363

As many have said, and its being looked at, being able to identify quickly who are attached/unattached needs some work