• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neverending story

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Introducing collecting fragments of some building or kit or anything else got us one minor problem. To collect some fragments seems to me being neverending story because it's part of some event. For example I would like to have Viceroy's villa upgrade kit but I need to collect 150 fragments. Those fragments were collectable in some event I can't even remember which one. I've collected 100 fragments and that's it. When I would be able to get that kit I really can't imagine. I hope it would be next time with similar event as it was the first time.

Agent327

Overlord
To collect some fragments seems to me being neverending story because it's part of some event. For example I would like to have Viceroy's villa upgrade kit but I need to collect 150 fragments. Those fragments were collectable in some event I can't even remember which one.

You do not have to remember it. You can use the forum search function to find out.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Or alternatively 'Emberguard' is rather good at coming up with the answer or at least pointing you in the right direction.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Not sure if you where around in that era but that'll be because Ember was one of the best and most helpful mods we had on EN and also quite legendary in the Mods vs mods game.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
That'll be the Summer (Pirate) Event
This game needs a lot of patience unless you are ready to spend real money and buy diamonds to cut it short. Having enough patience for the whole year to get needed fragments is too much. And real money is no help with that. Think about it!

Emberguard

Legend
This game needs a lot of patience unless you are ready to spend real money and buy diamonds to cut it short.

For Free-to-Play, if you haven’t already I would suggest getting a Seed Vault and Chateau Frontenac to lvl 80+

This will provide a reasonably steady diamond income if you’re Aiding and doing Quests. That way if you are short during an event, but close enough that spending 1-2k diamonds will reach the item you want, you’ll have the diamonds without needing cash providing you haven’t spent it elsewhere of course

Also means if a popup offer for Buy X Upgrade shows up you can choose whether to buy it for diamonds. Think the Gold Upgrade was on offer during the black friday deals

If it helps at all, for the summer / winter event minigame, best way to maximize grand prize progress is to spend as much as practical in a single sitting on one Daily Special. Then save the rest for the end and spend it on the last day. This is due to the Shuffle providing 10 stars each time you hit them, and the calendar key also providing 10 stars if you’ve already found the key for that day.

With it being a 32 day long event, anyone who spent whenever there was a key on the board would probably be losing at least 2+ Grand Prizes worth of progress.

Having enough patience for the whole year to get needed fragments is too much. And real money is no help with that. Think about it!

Agreed, I wouldn’t want to be waiting a full year to complete it the first time round.

If you’re not wanting to wait (for gold upgrades in general), the only real solution is find ways to min-max event currency expenditure each event and increase diamond income free-to-play where possible so you can spend diamonds on a few things if you’re short on progress