• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Negotiations in Guild expeditions are so expensive

Hello Forgers,

Have you noticed that you spend more in negotiations than you receive goods during expeditions? On an average you spend 15-20 goods per negotiation, whereas, if you were to receive goods as reward, you hardly get 10-20 goods.

DeletedUser

Save your Goods and fight, you'll probably get Medals from the Towers too. Goods are too valuable for Negs, think of all the Trades you're losing.

Emberguard

Legend
Have you noticed that you spend more in negotiations than you receive goods during expeditions? On an average you spend 15-20 goods per negotiation, whereas, if you were to receive goods as reward, you hardly get 10-20 goods.
If GE gave too many goods or troops then it'd basically be handing out free diamonds, FPs and Crowns to the guild. I haven't bothered keeping track of how many goods and troops GE brings in, but I've always assumed it would cost more in goods or troops received then spent given those things supplement your ability to proceed further. (unless of course you manage to do it without losing anything which would be possible with troops but not goods)

I negotiate through pretty much all of GE but only because I’m using my level 59 space carrier and tavern extra turn boost.. I can fight the whole way through with my army (even with a pretty mediocre attack boost 580/298) but that’s mostly because some of the armies in the later stages are just daft.. encounters 63 & 64 in SAAB GE I can kill with VF rocket troops without any injuries at all to my army..
But if I did fight through I’d have to spend far more goods negotiating RQ’s and in GbG (with only 3 turns in GbG)
Overall I think I work out about even on goods due to the goods gained from diplomatic gifts

legend9182

Major-General
Y
I negotiate through pretty much all of GE but only because I’m using my level 59 space carrier and tavern extra turn boost.. I can fight the whole way through with my army (even with a pretty mediocre attack boost 580/298) but that’s mostly because some of the armies in the later stages are just daft.. encounters 63 & 64 in SAAB GE I can kill with VF rocket troops without any injuries at all to my army..
But if I did fight through I’d have to spend far more goods negotiating RQ’s and in GbG (with only 3 turns in GbG)
Overall I think I work out about even on goods due to the goods gained from diplomatic gifts
Why don't you negotiate at low attrition
It will be much use

No body is cheaper than free - it shouldn't cost anything to do a negotiation.
Put this in the new aid all button thread →

A new button that does the Gimme, Gimme, Gimme All button