• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My msg is *what*??

Lady Rowena

Private
I just got a message to a player returned, saying "this message has been marked as spam"! What is spam about trying to help a new member? I saw a really unrealistic trade offering, a level 1 goods for a level 8 goods. I let the player know about a resource giving all fair trades. Is that now "spam"? I'm really offended. I don't spam.

Vesiger

Monarch
I just got a message to a player returned, saying "this message has been marked as spam"! What is spam about trying to help a new member? I saw a really unrealistic trade offering, a level 1 goods for a level 8 goods. I let the player know about a resource giving all fair trades. Is that now "spam"? I'm really offended. I don't spam.
All URLs in messages have now been blanket defined as "spam" :-(

DeletedUser5180

this will probably be one of two types of trade....... either one players helping another with much higher goods, possibly for a gb or one player selling fps for goods and the trade you see is the player selling the fps a posting a trade offering low level for high level goods....... the player who received the fps will accept the trade as payment for the fps.

in future send any links without http:// or www. to avoid the spam filter