• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My city cant build any thing!

DeletedUser

World:Fel Dranghyr
Browser and Version: Fire fox 28
Overview of the bug: When i log in my city, all was gone, what's happen with my city?
Screenshots: Screenshot 2014-05-19 20.27.07.jpg
How often this occurs: always
Urgency: Very high
Preventative Actions: I dont know
Summary:My city has been clear by what reason? and now i cant build any building on my city, have no build location on there.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hello mrroy - sorry to see you're having problems logging into your city, and thanks for using the template and posting the screenie.

Please double-check that you logged in (at the top right of the screen) rather than registering a new account (in the centre of the screen). If you are still having issues accessing your city, please submit a ticket to support by right-clicking anywhere in your city and choosing 'Contact support'.

DeletedUser7719

Actually, he may just be on the wrong server:
There are many different FoE servers, so please ensure you're trying to log in to the correct one. At the login screen, check the flag (top left). This lets you choose which market version to play on....
Below I have listed links to the 2 most common servers:

This server is the English International Server, the URL of which is:
http://en.forgeofempires.com/page/

United States Server, the URL of which is:
http://us.forgeofempires.com/page/
There's also a chance that you have an account at the zz server, so if the US server doesn't work, try http://zz.forgeofempires.com/page/ Clickable Link

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a bug in this thread though, the tutorial asks you to build somewhere above the town hall, but you can't build there :p

DeletedUser

Hello mrroy - sorry to see you're having problems logging into your city, and thanks for using the template and posting the screenie.

Please double-check that you logged in (at the top right of the screen) rather than registering a new account (in the centre of the screen). If you are still having issues accessing your city, please submit a ticket to support by right-clicking anywhere in your city and choosing 'Contact support'.

Thanks so much for your support. But this account is my main account in world 05, i play 05 and 06 world together.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks so much for your support. But this account is my main account in world 05, i play 05 and 06 world together.

Hmmmm... if this is your 05 account you're trying to log into, firstly 05 is East Nagach not Fel Dranghyr, and secondly your screenie clearly shows en6 (Fel Dranghyr) in the URL bar. Please therefore try logging on to East Nagach, as I'm sure your city must be here somewhere :)

@byeordie... I think slygoxx may be right - although there is a spot there available for building, it is not connected to the town hall by roads, therefore nothing will build there. Well spotted both :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

@byeordie... I think slygoxx may be right - although there is a spot there available for building, it is not connected to the town hall by roads, therefore nothing will build there. Well spotted both :)
Hmm, can't see to replicate this bug for some weird reason. I ended up however selling all my buildings before building the hut, and now I became stuck in the questline because the hut isn't finished building because it's disconnected, so I don't have the population for a hunter in which is the only thing it'll let me click on (don't worry, I don't plan on starting another city, but I know I could contact support to get this problem fixed ;))

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... if this is your 05 account you're trying to log into, firstly 05 is East Nagach not Fel Dranghyr, and secondly your screenie clearly shows en6 (Fel Dranghyr) in the URL bar. Please therefore try logging on to East Nagach, as I'm sure your city must be here somewhere :)

Hi!

Thanks for your answer btw. But i mean my main city is at East Nagach this thing i know, but now i plan a new start on Fel Dranghyr, and then i saw that bug. You are right, that small spot is an builb-able spot, phew...

Amy Steele

General
Ah! I understand now :)

Yes - there is currently an issue with the tutorial where for some players it will only permit you to build the hut in a place where there are no roads. This would seem to be linked to the expanded city map and the bug report found here regarding the city map focus being off centre. It would be really helpful if therefore you can confirm whether you started the tutorial in your new city on Fel Dranghyr around the time of the update to 1.26 (expanded city map) on Wednesday 14th May, or whether it was after that date that you started the tutorial there.

Also anyone else who is having this issue, please do let us know in this thread whether you started the tutorial before or after the 1.26 update.