• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • A New World is here!

Our newest world is now open! Read all about it here!

music debate Whats better Metal or pop music

Arctic Fox the Fighter

Chief Warrant Officer
Rules: no songs containing profanity
link songs from Youtube
If a song has a swear word must be in a spoiler and say it contains swearing
Do not go off the topic of music
Feel free to criticize music tastes as long as it is not too harsh ::)

Draqone

Corporal
doesnt mean
It's practically the only non-subjective way to measure popularity so I will stick to my definition.

Just like with FoE GBs:
Is Arc better than the Galata tower? Sure.
Why is it better? Because it's more useful, generating a higher income.
Does that make it more popular? Of course.

Arc might be a total eyesore that looks like a bloated rotting corpse of a hippopotamus while galata looks good but that's subjective, ergo hard to discuss...

Draqone

Corporal
actually metal singers have more powerful voices
Do they really though?

I mean, you can say that but I have yet to see a properly researched, peer reviewed study with empirical evidence that would back this claim.

Not only that, one has to ask a question if in the age of professional sound systems a "powerful" voice is even necessary. Musicians, on stage or in a studio, have so many tools at their disposal that I'd argue it's more important to have a good workshop, ie technique and well written music with good lyrics, than it is to have a "powerful" voice.