• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

multi accounts cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

McZleffuhs

Private
hi im new played for 10 months....its been a good game..but we have discovered theres multi accounts being made and used plus accounts being sold...when me and my team started we were told you cannot cheat on this game?is that true and does inno games have spiders looking for multi logg ins?my team are coiners from another game....we can use 300 accounts each plus use bots...we never have as we are told they are banned thus is why we play....but now it seems there is so much of these accounts being sold and players having multiple accounts?...

Knight of ICE

hi im new played for 10 months....its been a good game..but we have discovered theres multi accounts being made and used plus accounts being sold...when me and my team started we were told you cannot cheat on this game?is that true and does inno games have spiders looking for multi logg ins?my team are coiners from another game....we can use 300 accounts each plus use bots...we never have as we are told they are banned thus is why we play....but now it seems there is so much of these accounts being sold and players having multiple accounts?...

If you have any information contact Support.

https://support.innogames.com/landing/forgeofempires/en

McZleffuhs

Private
ive asked if its possible to cheat buying these accounts and using them?you must have digital spiders looking for multi accounting....or your telling us theres no way to know so these players really do have 20 accounts each?

McZleffuhs

Private
ok we will have to make our discession on what new game to go to now....it seems FoE is now full of these multi accounts with players using 20 accounts...like guilds with 5 other guilds jumping and swapping every new gbg season....so it cant be prooved nor can the cheating be stopped?

Emberguard

Legend
If they've stated they're selling accounts / multi / pushing please click on the username or avatar on the message itself and press report from there.

Emberguard

Legend
ok we will have to make our discussion on what new game to go to now.
While I would love it if people never ever tried to bend rules you'll always have someone trying to do so in any game you come across. You just won't always be able to identify it as a player. Even Splatoon by Nintendo had rule breakers changing the code that then broke the online matches

If you enjoy FoE I would suggest you give the game a chance without looking at what everyone else has or is doing. Just do the best you can within the rules and what you have.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I know what you mean, I have seen multi-accounts as well - currently have 2 pairs of them on my friends list, and another person on my friends list, I saw that their top contributer was also their account. Easy to spot sometimes, as people build the exact same city and have identical contributions in each other GB's, Even though it is against ToS, just something else to see and try to forget about. I do not know about multi-logins, but appears they just log off one account and log into another in the same world, this way they can unfairly build each city together a little easier.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
This is a sore point for me also. Inno don’t act even with overwhelming evidence. The only thing they seem to monitor is accounts on the same IP which is so easy to circumvent or explain as legitimate that it’s a joke. It’s a good game though so you just need to decide if it matters to you that others are cheating.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Doesn´t hurt my play though :)
That is basically the way I look at it. I am a builder, not a battler, so the multi-accounts have very little, if no, interaction with my city building - so it may irritate me, but in the end, it does not really affect my play. If I was a battling type player, I could see this having some kind of intrusion on my game play.

McZleffuhs

Private
That is basically the way I look at it. I am a builder, not a battler, so the multi-accounts have very little, if no, interaction with my city building - so it may irritate me, but in the end, it does not really affect my play. If I was a battling type player, I could see this having some kind of intrusion on my game play.
this is where my problem arises..im new 10 month city 350att%..these guilds with 5 so-called sister guilds swapping accounts in and out every gbg season...im from a game where the cheating got so bad we were using 150 emails and several bots...it becomes just stupid and a waste of time,ill do my best with my team im sure we will beat the cheaters and proove we are the great players

this is where my problem arises..im new 10 month city 350att%..these guilds with 5 so-called sister guilds swapping accounts in and out every gbg season...im from a game where the cheating got so bad we were using 150 emails and several bots...it becomes just stupid and a waste of time,ill do my best with my team im sure we will beat the cheaters and proove we are the great players
Guild alliances and sector swapping in GBG are not done by multi-accounts. It's just strong, veteran guilds teaming up.
Many guilds have "sister-guilds", but only very few of them are created by multi-account users.
"Ghost guilds" with one or two members are widely used in GvG. They support a main guild. But they are usually not multi-accounts.
"Macros" are probably used all over the game by some players to reduce clicks.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Forum rules

Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Forge of Empires Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

Please contact Support if you encounter any ingame rule breaking.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.