• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Mouse-over information in Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16112

Proposal:
Mousing over buildings in the Inventory shows the standard building information tooltip.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes and No.

Reason:
It is very useful to be able to judge if a building is worth placing, if there is space, or even what it does (for reward or event buildings that are not in the build menu, or have different stats from their default versions). The alternative is Google which is not always available or accurate.

Details:
See Proposal.

Visual Aids:
None.

Balance:
Not applicable.

Abuse Prevention:
Not applicable.

Summary:
See Proposal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Thank you for your suggestion Sebastus, nice idea... +1 from me... it is annoying and somewhat time consuming to have to find this information elsewhere, when it could be made available via a tooltip.

Your idea is more likely to be taken up however if you use the proper template for posting, which may be found here (click)

Please also take a moment to read the rest of that short thread as it contains other essential information for those posting in this section.

DeletedUser6461

+1 for sure :)

Great idea. Not too long, my city-men wanted me to put forth this idea but could not do it until now due to a mishap happened between an old BA countrymen and the patrolling PE tank :p

It would be great to know the details of the special buildings a bit prior which will help you to plan your city accordingly :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.