• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Motivate military buildings

DeletedUser103052

Well that does not mean this idea is making the game easier

It doesn't mean that. But it is still true.
'Making the game easier' is not a difficult idea to grasp I don't believe.
I agree with brining in new elements that do provide additional help to keep the game interesting (i.e Guild expeditions and new GBs) However, changing the fundamentals of the game (i.e. Military and Goods buildings can't be motivated) is where I personally draw the line, hence my score.
I do not think I am the only one to notice the theme of your ideas as making the game easier, I would suggest not putting these ideas forward because it seems all too often the case that the few good ideas we get are buried under people discussing bad ideas, and thus no one is any better off from all this.

DeletedUser100065

As has been said there's guild levels that reduce troop training time and theres also the option of building more barracks if you need more troops so
-1 on this idea.

DeletedUser653

+1 we have a guild potivation exercise and it would immediately get changed over to motivation of troops and would be a great help. one question 50% reduction i am assuming is a 50% on the 18 hours i have now for rogues and so means 9 hours which means 2 builds a day before reset :) more troops to fight with - i have to agree, 78 players motivating my 22 hideouts first will really help