• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Motivate military buildings

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
Motivate military buildings

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes and couldn't find anything

Reason:
Since production buildings and houses can be motivated the ability to do so with military buildings will be fair.

Details:
When a military building is motivated the time taken to train the current troop will decrease by 50%, when the troops are motivated inside a military building it will make sense that they will work harder and therefore their training time will be decreased.

DeletedUser109385

cost me motivations on shrines. Please absolutely not this.

Shrines will be motivated first you know, not military buildings.
Special buildings like shrines, oasis...will always be motivated first.

DeletedUser

Neutral to this. I actually don't think it's a terrible idea, but reducing the training time by 50% would be far too much considering potential guild bonus; but at a much lower percentage, this wouldn't be altogether inconceivable, would it? There are GBs that increase production of coins and supplies too, but houses and production buildings can still be motivated.
Mostly neutral as I don't think it is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103052

Neutral also, as there is already a time-reducing boost available.
Would this be 50% off the overall time or 50% off the remaining time?

DeletedUser109385

Neutral also, as there is already a time-reducing boost available.
Would this be 50% off the overall time or 50% off the remaining time?
remaining time
Forgive me, but I don't know that you can say that it's not effective when you didn't even seem to know it existed...
It becomes quite effective in higher levels.
I actually did know it's just as i said not effective, yes higher levels do become effective but I am guessing it's hard to find a guild that does have high levels of reduced units training time.

DeletedUser914

another reason why this is not a great idea, it reduces the rogue and champ training time from about a day to half a day. Falling in the category make the game easier.

DeletedUser97166

-1, would kind of put a downer on all those Guilds that worked really hard to up their Guild Level for basically the same sort of thing.

DeletedUser109385

another reason why this is not a great idea, it reduces the rogue and champ training time from about a day to half a day. Falling in the category make the game easier.
You still got to wait(12 hours which is a lot of time) and that is not what it mean making the game easier, there is no abuse and no unfair advantage to this idea and you can't motivate the military buildings yourself, someone needs to motivate the military buildings which is not making it easy.

DeletedUser106696

A typical town will have no more than 5 or 6 military barrack - so all it takes is a bit of organisation and each and every of your military building will be motivated at all time by your fellow guildies. So give me a single reason why any guild would still bother to rise in the ranks to ***earn*** shorter training times.

Guild level 57 gives you a 28 % reduction of training time, which will have that guild taken several years, countless goods, and thousands of fights (GvG and/or GE) to achieve. You propose to get nearly twice these benefits with 6 daily mouse clicks by your fellow guildies???

Devs, please don't consider this ... this would no longer be the game I love... where you actually have to put in some effort to gain a reward rather than have everything served on a silver platter...

Last edited by a moderator: