• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing three expansions

estone

Private
Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any chance for me to get the last 3 expansions in my city. (world is Odhrorvar)
I've exhausted all the medal and diamond expansions.
In fact, the little left hand side icon menu link is now gone from my game play.
If I click on the one of the available expansions slots, a window pops up saying I have
zero "Diamond", "Reward" and "Victory" expansions available.

I've finished the tech tree (Venus age) and have no more main story quests left.
Did I miss some expansions earlier in the game?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image_2021-07-09_154013.png
    image_2021-07-09_154013.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 13

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any chance for me to get the last 3 expansions in my city. (world is Odhrorvar)
I've exhausted all the medal and diamond expansions.
In fact, the little left hand side icon menu link is now gone from my game play.
If I click on the one of the available expansions slots, a window pops up saying I have
zero "Diamond", "Reward" and "Victory" expansions available.

I've finished the tech tree (Venus age) and have no more main story quests left.
Did I miss some expansions earlier in the game?

Thanks!
no, that 3 expansion i presume is for space age jupiter moon(comes after venus, and not released)
in my idea, 1 will be SAJM premium, 1 will be tech, and 1 will be from victory expansion(medal))

estone

Private
Okay, thanks for the feedback.
I suppose I was looking at other players thinking they were maxed out, but maybe they have the same 3 spots vacant too, just in different areas.